• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am teaching*** several classes soon and desire to get some real time intelligence from recent LTCH applicants.

If you have recently applied for a LTCH, I would like to speak to you about the process as it as been . . . a very long time since I have had to apply.

Thank you.

Kirk Freeman

***DISCLAIMER: I teach for both the IPDC and the NBI and the information is for these seminars.***

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Kirk, have you looked at the ISP website? I believe that there's a breakdown of the process.
    I've had my lifetime for awhile now, so I can offer no other help.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, have you looked at the ISP website? I believe that there's a breakdown of the process.
    I've had my lifetime for awhile now, so I can offer no other help.

Sure thing. But, I understand that there is planning and then there is execution.:D

I TRY to keep my ear to the ground on these kinds of things, but sometimes I get wrapped up in "my life, my wife, my dog" (like everyone else) and miss out.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I got my lifetime a little over a year ago. Is that recent enough? Is there something specific you'd like to know about the current process?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    From initial application to fingerprint to local fees 2 weeks. (could be faster but i work a lot)

from all items accounted for to having it in my mailbox - 6 weeks.

Applied for my lifetime LTCH in late february and recieved it in april 2017. Hope this helps!

everything was done digitally. feel free to pm me if need more info.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I renewed to the lifetime since the process had changed. I think probably the most confusing part about it that I recall is that the Aries Portal isn't all that intuitive to use. If there's someone who's used it recently enough to recall some of the possible pitfalls, that might be helpful.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think I am going to help my grandfather do his here before long. If so I'll be very aware of the new process. If you don't find anyone else in the next week or two I'll report back.

GreyState

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2017
    Ft Wayne
    I did my LTHC at the end of July, after becoming and Indiana resident at the same time. More than happy to help. FWIW, I was a CCP Holder in my previous State of residence. I might be able to give a unique view.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Lady at work showed me her LTCH last week. It took me by surprise but boy am I happy for her. She said it only took
    her about 2 weeks.
    She definitely won't be on here but if you have any specific questions you need asked I can relay them.
    I recommended several local training options too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Be careful guys. Kirk's going to hoodwink you into whitewashing his fence or cleaning his gutters when you least expect it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1-900-ASK-KIRK?

I'm claiming this as my intellectual property. I'll be glad to license it to you Mr. Freeman. :):

Is this like Tactical Talk? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCv6fKoOujI

"Want to talk to a lawyer about martial arts, Smith & Wesson Kit Guns, working out in garages, hating rhino and home improvement projects (excluding walls)? Then dial 1-900-ASK-KIRK."

Top Bottom