• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Our phones just got done blowing up with texts and calls. Armed robbery near Barnhill and New York (across from the soccer stadium) about 2030 this evening. Baddies flashed a gun and headed west on New York (into Haughville). Our youngest is in a late class tonight. I see kids looking at their phones with absolutely no SA every time I drive through there.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    If you are even trying to suggest you are a millennial, I will call shenanigans. You work with concrete outside, in the middle of the night. Millennials only work with concrete in art studios.
    This Millennial steel mill worker disagrees with all of your above statements.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Hey now...

If you are even trying to suggest you are a millennial, I will call shenanigans. You work with concrete outside, in the middle of the night. Millennials only work with concrete in art studios.

This Millennial steel mill worker disagrees with all of your above statements.

CM - Me thinks I'm about to receive a re-education on my definition of Millennial. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM - Me thinks I'm about to receive a re-education on my definition of Millennial. :rolleyes:

The picture of what I see on campus and around the area came to mind. Not the Hank Williams version......:):

I have 2 millennials (my kids) and you really do not want to cross either of them.

No harm no foul.

Top Bottom