• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The linked report indicates they found it was a paintball gun. Wonder how much grief they'd have caught if they hadn't investigated and the man was actually armed with a real rifle and went on a shooting spree. No doubt INGO would have been on them like a bum on a ham sandwich.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    The linked report indicates they found it was a paintball gun. Wonder how much grief they'd have caught if they hadn't investigated and the man was actually armed with a real rifle and went on a shooting spree. No doubt INGO would have been on them like a bum on a ham sandwich.

Following assumes it was a real gun:

I'll admit it is a sticky situation. However, it is also perfectly legal to do so. The guy legally does not need to justify why he is doing so. They could "investigate" and find out nothing and then he still turn around and becomes an active shooter. I say it is a sticky situation because it is not normal. Legal or not, things out of the norm tend to concern people. Had the gun been real I'm okay with the officers approaching him and asking what's up. If he doesn't want to talk then that's the end of it. However, I have a sneaky feeling they would have questioned him after he was detained at gun point.

Top Bottom