• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    So the wife and I went to the new Ikea store and decided to swing into Top Golf to check it out. Looks like a really cool place except the giant NO GUNS sign. Safe to say we were both armed.

We did go in and check it out but left without giving them any money.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I haven't been to the one here in Indiana yet, but I've been to the one out in AZ. It's a good time, I'm not much of a golfer but it's a good change of pace when looking to go out with a small group of people and have a good time. I may venture up there before too long.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Maybe it was their way of saying that wearing a holstered pistol can mess with your swing.

I get not wanting to patronize an anti gun business, but I don't wear a gun when I play golf. I can't imagine I'd want to wear one to practice either. I just take the holster and gun off in the parking lot, stick it a pocket in the golf bag and call it a day.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I respect anyone who chooses to not patronize a business with no gun signs, but I don’t live my life like that. I wouldn’t be able to shop at a lot of places that I need to for my familiy’s needs.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I am hemorrhaging money in food and lane time. And loving it :):

$248 inc tips for five golfers and snacks/drinks x 2 hours

i recommend eating and drinking first, or after, the golf was fun though. Someone had their defib Fire four times while we were there. Young guy.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am hemorrhaging money in food and lane time. And loving it :):

$248 inc tips for five golfers and snacks/drinks x 2 hours

i recommend eating and drinking first, or after, the golf was fun though. Someone had their defib Fire four times while we were there. Young guy.
    You had fun though didn’t you? That was my bill last time I went. I HATE golf almost as much as soccerockey, but Top Golf is a good time.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    If it wasn't for the traffic along I-69, we could have INGOERS using rubber pellet shotgun loads try and blast them balls out of the sky.............now that would be fun, add alcohol, well maybe not.

Top Bottom