• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    4:44pm on a Sunday afternoon. Bad guys are 24/7, sometime more.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't care how many "hipsters" move in the area.
    They're competing for space with some nastyazz folk with bad habits.
    Wish in one hand and **** in the other. See which one fills up first. People can't walk around in a rainbow daze and expect the world to be all bright and shiny.
    They'd better WKTFUP and approach the area differently. This is EXACTLY what you get in that area.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    ^^^^+1^^^^ My stepfather had many rentals as well as a launderette in that area and what halfmileharry says is spot on.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    All this, because people no longer speak to each other. So the dog pees in your yard, politely say something to your neighbor, don't just shoot the dog because you're an (*) hole.

Too bad really, when are we going to learn? I guess some people just have to learn the hard way, they will have plenty of time to think about their actions while doing 8 to 10 years. Unfortunately this seems to be how long people in Indy actually do for murder.
    My opinion is it should be the death penalty for taking another human life, and as an animal lover, you should do time for killing or being cruel to domestic animals and pets.
    At a minimum repeatedly kicked in the nuts.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Speaking as a Friend of Hipsters (well, I like their beer, coffee and food), Fountain Square has a well-defined green zone.

Speaking as someone very familiar with the area.....NO, it does not.

I don't care how many "hipsters" move in the area.
    They're competing for space with some nastyazz folk with bad habits.
    Wish in one hand and **** in the other. See which one fills up first. People can't walk around in a rainbow daze and expect the world to be all bright and shiny.
    They'd better WKTFUP and approach the area differently. This is EXACTLY what you get in that area.

Spot on.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Just curious as the article only has one side of the situation. They did not arrest the person who shot the dog tells me a lot. I bet the police would have arrested the dog shooter if they even had a hint that he did something wrong. Did the RTV6 interview the dog shooter. NO. So far this article is a lop sided story.

Then the owner and his buddy confront someone and get shot. Makes one wonder what the other side of the story is and then what is the truth, or not. Maybe i'm missing something but there are some details that are missing.

chuck

Top Bottom