• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Obviously a reader of this famous children's book...

my-first-knife-fight-hobbies-games-27109558.png

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Indy's been creeping up on Greenwood for awhile. I'm moving to Bargersville. I live in Timber Valley/Pines and we've had the cops called to our street a half dozen times in the last few months.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Indy's been creeping up on Greenwood for awhile. I'm moving to Bargersville. I live in Timber Valley/Pines and we've had the cops called to our street a half dozen times in the last few months.

The world is much smaller with the invention of transportation.
    The outer lying areas are no longer off limits to the scourge of the city

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

One of the two new subdivisions or an existing home? Lots of construction going on down there

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    So... the next 5-7 years are going to be a whole new mess then?
    The area is growing fast and I hope they have the vision to see the near future

Fortunately or unfortunately - yes. But only because the cities/towns/county hadn't been keeping up with growth and projected growth over the last 20 years. If they HAD been keeping up, it wouldn't seem like everything was going to be done all at once.

I don't like all the development. I come to Greenwood because it's not like Carmel or Fishers - want the rural life but they are quickly ruining that!

The change has been happening to Greenwood for years and years now. I moved to south Indy (just north of Co. Ln. Rd.) in 2001. Moved to Greenwood in 2009. It's been growing FAST since at least 2001. But it isn't quite the same kind of growth that Hamilton County has seen (Namely not the white collar corporate jobs). Now those of us on the south side / Greenwood / Whiteland are going to have to suffer the consequences of the inaction of others. East-West infrastructure on the south side has been HORRIBLE for years. It's way way way past time that half a dozen roads were upgraded to handle the current volume. And the sad thing is - by the time it's built, the new roads will already be at capacity.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Families with kids are moving farther out and away from the city. On the other side you have those without kids paying big bucks to move and live downtown hence why the city is building condos everywhere downtown. Crime seems to follow no matter where you live so always be prepared. Crime is up in Marion county as well as the surrounding counties. Just my take....

Top Bottom