• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    WTH...guys having a gun fight and people are just walking around. Of course this is a Chicago station reporting on a gun fight in TX, need to justify their own tyranny.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nothing more dangerous than "projectile bullets" flying around.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member,[/FONT] Pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Aron Bright[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTH...guys having a gun fight and people are just walking around. Of course this is a Chicago station reporting on a gun fight in TX, need to justify their own tyranny.

I know. Why don't we put all car injuries and accidents on TV from across the country?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Plus, were these guys licensed carriers, or just a couple of thugs? My guess is the latter. I hate it when the media tries to get the public to put all gun owners in the same grouping when that's complete BS. Licensed carriers are statistically not very likely to do this kind of thing. Even more reason to enforce the laws we already have when criminals are found in possession of guns.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Plus, were these guys licensed carriers, or just a couple of thugs? My guess is the latter. I hate it when the media tries to get the public to put all gun owners in the same grouping when that's complete BS. Licensed carriers are statistically not very likely to do this kind of thing. Even more reason to enforce the laws we already have when criminals are found in possession of guns.

Media driven agenda. They are in bed with "Those" people.

Top Bottom