• ...and so much more!
  • OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Shoulder holster for a Glock 43

Looking for a shoulder holster for a Glock 43. Anyone have experience with one?

Last edited:

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Looking for a holster for a Glock 43. Anyone have experience with one?
    My current rule of thumb: Need a holster? Call Slow Hand. He has built me three different holsters (two with lights) in as many months. Get in touch with him tell him what you need.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Not sure how nice a rig you want, but some of the multi fit shoulder holsters fit small guns. Honestly though the G43 is so small I doubt you will find a gun specific shoulder holster. You could just as easily hang it on your belt crossdraw.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Not sure how nice a rig you want, but some of the multi fit shoulder holsters fit small guns. Honestly though the G43 is so small I doubt you will find a gun specific shoulder holster. You could just as easily hang it on your belt crossdraw.

Looking for something while driving. And not a fan of cross draw. Looked at deSantis, however all their nice leather for the 43 are out of stock.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looking for something while driving. And not a fan of cross draw. Looked at deSantis, however all their nice leather for the 43 are out of stock.

Ankle Holster? I think there are some nylon multi fit shoulder holsters that fit small autos upstairs at a local Seymour gun shop. They are stacked in a cardboard box by the purses.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I would think a shoulder holster with such a small gun would be hard to get a grip. It I’ve never owned a shoulder holster. I keep my 43 IWB at my 3-4 with a Patriot Holster. My edc.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Checked two different nylon shoulder holsters today, not satisfactory. They are made for multiple handguns. One size does not fit all!

I also edc at 4 o'clock. However that is not good while driving.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    AIWB is the best solution for vehicle carry if you can get past all the negative opinions people have about it.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    AIWB is the best solution for vehicle carry if you can get past all the negative opinions people have about it.

Not comfortable pointing a gun at myself. Been shot twice in my lifetime, once in the eye as a kid with a BB gun and once in Vietnam, 15 months in hospital.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom