People say North Little Rock Arkansas video was unarmed. Video says he WAS ARMED

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Bad gun handling in movies, TV and rap videos may have saved those officer's lives.

If the mope had known he didn't have to rack the slide before every shot, he may have gotten some rounds on target rather than nearly shooting his buddy in the leg.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    “We’re not at a point where we can make any conclusions,” Proctor said. He said that once a complete set of video footage is released, there could be an opportunity to look into “what, if anything, could have been done differently.”

**** you, you aren’t getting paid on this one scumbag.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It never fails to amaze me when these things happen. The mind set (Mindless set) that this would end well is nuts. This sub-culture is festering/growing.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I've been pulled over in Arkansas before...it didn't result in having everyone pulled from the car and us all being searched and set on the ground. There was apparently more to the story than speeding and a headlight violation.

And yeah, this subculture is based on digital machismo where the thugs get to be thugs without negative outcomes, reality is in no way referenced. It's the outgrowth of a herd mentality where you're not one of the cool kids if you go to school, study hard, get a job and raise a family...those people just don't belong. Just another aspect of the Balkanization of America.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've been pulled over in Arkansas before...it didn't result in having everyone pulled from the car and us all being searched and set on the ground. There was apparently more to the story than speeding and a headlight violation.

And yeah, this subculture is based on digital machismo where the thugs get to be thugs without negative outcomes, reality is in no way referenced. It's the outgrowth of a herd mentality where you're not one of the cool kids if you go to school, study hard, get a job and raise a family...those people just don't belong. Just another aspect of the Balkanization of America.

Does there have to be?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    they guy that got shot said many many times "i'm not going back".......A LOT more there....

That's after the fact. Thor makes it seem as if there needs to be more to the story besides why reason the contact was legally initiated. Doesn't seem like there needs to be more. Cop pulls over scumbag for legal reason, scumbag decides to become a threat, Cop ends scumbag. What more does there need to be?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    That's after the fact. Thor makes it seem as if there needs to be more to the story besides why reason the contact was legally initiated. Doesn't seem like there needs to be more. Cop pulls over scumbag for legal reason, scumbag decides to become a threat, Cop ends scumbag. What more does there need to be?

will it was more than just a light violation stop or he would be alive....i would say the way it ended is how he told his buddy's it would...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

There needs to be the reason they were pulled from the vehicle and searched...that's not in the article (speeding and a light out), if there's not more to the story there is a definite possibility of unreasonable search and seizure (and shooting). As I said, when I was pulled over in ArrrrKansas (the Kansas founded by pirates) there was none of this searching and questioning stuff; only a go to night court and pay the fat lady in the flannel shirt your fee. I would think the searching and questioning would be unreasonable without further provocation :dunno:

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    There needs to be the reason they were pulled from the vehicle and searched...that's not in the article (speeding and a light out), if there's not more to the story there is a definite possibility of unreasonable search and seizure (and shooting). As I said, when I was pulled over in ArrrrKansas (the Kansas founded by pirates) there was none of this searching and questioning stuff; only a go to night court and pay the fat lady in the flannel shirt your fee. I would think the searching and questioning would be unreasonable without further provocation :dunno:

At a minimum, I'm guessing suspicious behavior and possibly the odor of weed since the guy with the gun admitted to a small bag.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

They asked to search the vehicle. The officer had a suspicion something was amiss, and investigated further. He pulled the people from the vehicle, and patted them down, asked to search. There's really not much "more" to it. It's good police work.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Keep your hands where I can see them"
    "Do you have anything crazy on ya'?"

"Yes ostifer: I have some weed and a gun stuffed in my pants."
    "OK, Don't reach for it and don't freaking move."
    "Yes ostifer: I'm not going to move a muscle and will obey your orders."

Dipstick would still be alive today.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think the police were being polite and engaging in small talk not being A#&s. What was going through the kids mind and what brought him to believe a shootout with the police was the right idea?

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    His two buddies are lucky they didn't get hit by that first shot. Interesting how people react. The one guy just saw a person, assuming a friend, get shot right in front of him and he seems more worried about grabbing his phone.

Top Bottom