Woman threw poo poo at Menards employee. SAD.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is very much about self defense and is a carry issue.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/crime/impd-woman-threw-feces-at-menards-employee

I happened to be there prior to this incident. I usually shop at the one down by Southport and Emerson but was needing to make a return and was passing that one. I'm grateful to not have been around when it happened.

This is a relatively newer store that has been relocated from the Shadeland store. This new place is already a ****hole, with garbage strewn about the property and ****heads throwing their own **** at employees that have a ****ty job as it is.

East Indy has really gone to ****.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    devolving back to a monkey? I don't get my way so I throw poo.

So apparently she was walking around with an ammo supply down there.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So.. went from what is likely is misdemeanor (theft) to a felony (assault - and tack on whatever the bodily fluid charge is)? Why on Earth?

Some people....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As a man fighting constipation at this very moment, I'm jealous that someone can lock and load on demand like this.

Take five of these and post in the morning.....:)

wcstuffing.jpg__900x568_q85_crop.jpg

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    So.. went from what is likely is misdemeanor (theft) to a felony (assault - and tack on whatever the bodily fluid charge is)? Why on Earth?

Some people....

I believe there are only a few select careers where assault by bodily waste upgrades to a felony assault in Indiana. I don't believe loss prevention officer is one, unless the officer was an off-duty cop.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    I believe there are only a few select careers where assault by bodily waste upgrades to a felony assault in Indiana. I don't believe loss prevention officer is one, unless the officer was an off-duty cop.

Then wouldn't the title be: Woman throws POO POO at the PO PO ?

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I've been in that store one time and won't ever shop in that one again.
    Employees as well as the customers act like animals in that store, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it doesn't permanently close one day. Once everyone is buying from Amazon and other on-line retailers and the brick and mortar stores start to close.
    I'm not sure how any stores turn a profit on the East side of Indy. I would never open any kind of retail on the East side. I have worked on the East side for 17 years now, and have company credit cards for Lowe's, Home Depot and Menards.

So they could be getting some of my business, but they won't.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    My wife and I just met a newer INGO member for a purchase inbetween us, in Lawrence. Went great, but hadn’t been to the area in a long time. Ate fancy like at Lawrence Applebee’s even. Called waitress over because our waters had been empty the whole meal. She asked “why do you need me?”, and was in happy to get more water. Pretty sure our food was spit in when the employees saw me double check that my car was locked.

But now I keep reading this Lawrence poop story to my wife, over and over, as she tries to sleep. It has been an excellent day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom