• ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Sorry kids, no big story here.

Just moved back to IN. Colorado plates and CO address on my license. Trooper caught sight of my mag pouch. He asked if I had any weapons told him I had a pistol on my left side. He said, no problem, then asked to see my carry license. Handed him my LTCH with my address from 8 years ago ( that got me a strange look and a couple questions). Told me to be safe and sent me on my way. Good think I updated my address with ISP as soon as I moved back. Still waiting for my duplicate to arrive. I still have the pink paper.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Please send a letter or call the HQ to thank them on a good job handling it. Also plus one on you for carrying a extra mag.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I love reading these threads!

I was also surprised lonehoosier after looking through some of those threads how many people on here aren't really carrying extra mags.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Because it is the middle of the month, he must have been on track for his quota of curb stompings.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Sorry kids, no big story here.

Just moved back to IN. Colorado plates and CO address on my license. Trooper caught sight of my mag pouch. He asked if I had any weapons told him I had a pistol on my left side. He said, no problem, then asked to see my carry license. Handed him my LTCH with my address from 8 years ago ( that got me a strange look and a couple questions). Told me to be safe and sent me on my way. Good think I updated my address with ISP as soon as I moved back. Still waiting for my duplicate to arrive. I still have the pink paper.

Man did you get the right guy. I am the guy Garrison used to talk about on his show many times. Got pulled over by ISP on 465 for speeding. Officer asked for my license. I take hands off wheel and remove license. He spots the pink carry permit, pulls his Glock points it at my head, and tells me to SLOWLY hand him my weapon, S&W 60. This I did. He then told me to GET OUT OF THE CAR, I did, and he HANDCUFFED ME ,sitting me on the guard rail.

Now I really don't ft the 'home boy' profile. White, 69 years old, high end German car, Disabled Vet plates, with a 29, Carmel, sticker.

He returns from his car, takes the cuffs off, hands me my license, clears and hands weapon back and never says a word, this was my first ticket in 53 yeas. Garrison advised me to report him and get a lawyer. I declined. I KNOW what happens when you file a report against a LEO. Your plate, description, and car description will be on the dash of every LEO within 50 miles, guaranteeing me at least one pull over a day.

I now carry a tape recorder in my car and if ever pulled over I will hit the record button.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    all in all I give the op +1 on this post

BUT I'm taking it away due to the lack of "took my wallet" story

Top Bottom