• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I guess I'm an official gun owner now; I'm starting to get firearm-related spam and ads. Welcome to the 2nd Amendment in the digital age, I guess. Anywho, I am considering enrolling in the USCCA, mainly for the insurance in case I ever do have to use my gun for self-defense, and some shyster decides that his crook client has more rights than me. Any opinions, one way or another on this organization? Tanks!

Dave

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I've got a membership and it's good peace-of-mind. The price is reasonable and they've been in business for about 10 years and have a national network of attorneys along with 24/7 operators if you need help.

Aside from insurance, USCCA is committed to education and offers books, videos, classes, and with membership you'll get more of that through their magazine and emailed videos. Good people.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I entered ONE contest on GunBroker that USCCA was sponsoring.
    Not only did I not win the gun (I don't even remember what was being offered) I got completely inundated with emails from them.
    I got as many as 6 or 7 emails in a single day, every day of the week.

It got to be so bad that I blacklisted them from my email list.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I got the relentless spam attack from them because I was stupid enough to get a PDF about itcarry guns. Happy with Armed Citizens Network so far; got a ton of training material on the legal ramifications on the use of deadly force. Interesting stuff, and a lot of things I never thought about. And no spam.

Top Bottom