Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So was it a Sig, Taurus or an old single action with six full cylinders? Or perhaps did sometime else happen?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So was it a Sig, Taurus or an old single action with six full cylinders? Or perhaps did sometime else happen?

A p320 that hasn't been through the recall fix yet? :)

Seriously though, these always make me cringe. Thankfully no one was hurt but this is the sort of stuff that gives businesses justification for banning guns in their stores.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    They carry M&Ps. Only SIGs fire when dropped. :laugh:

Sometimes cops lose guns. It happens. Carpenters lose hammers, and teachers lose kids. It's just part of the job.

And those things should be forgiven based upon the harm they produce. Maybe lanyards should come back in style.

Lose a kid? Ever heard of a head count? Some things should NOT be forgiven. If you are going to take the responsibility to lead a field trip and don't take the requisite precautions you should never be allowed in a position responsible for other peoples children again...kids running away is one thing, but there are way too many instances of people just not being responsible and they should be held accountable.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lose a kid? Ever heard of a head count? Some things should NOT be forgiven. If you are going to take the responsibility to lead a field trip and don't take the requisite precautions you should never be allowed in a position responsible for other peoples children again...kids running away is one thing, but there are way too many instances of people just not being responsible and they should be held accountable.

I escaped in kindergarten. We were pulled out of the Post Office in Speedway after finishing a tour when I E & E'd out of the back door (think a buddy [or me] pulled on the lever as we turned). Rolled out on the asphalt, somehow landed on my feet and for some reason ran oft. I was around the building and down the alley before the teacher and other adults realized what happened.

To this day I have no idea why I did this, but kids do inexplicable things. Can't always blame the adult.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No, you can't always blame the adult which is why I added the running away caveat. The next question would be did they notice or did your parents need to call the school when you didn't get off the bus. I think too often today it's the latter.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I escaped in kindergarten. We were pulled out of the Post Office in Speedway after finishing a tour when I E & E'd out of the back door (think a buddy [or me] pulled on the lever as we turned). Rolled out on the asphalt, somehow landed on my feet and for some reason ran oft. I was around the building and down the alley before the teacher and other adults realized what happened.

To this day I have no idea why I did this, but [STRIKE]kids do[/STRIKE] Mini-Kirk did inexplicable things. Can't always blame the adult.

FIFY

Top Bottom