Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Serpa Derpa

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    You didn't read.....did you?

Safariland does not make one for the CZ 75. If they did, I'd have one. But they do not.....so I'm stuck with a Serpa.
    You posted that Safariland doesn't make a holster for that gun in another thread, so excuse my misunderstanding.

As cbhausen suggested, I suggest carrying a gun for which you can get an ALS. I understand that you like that gun, but I wouldn't trust my life to one of those Blackhawks. It's unfortunate that Safariland doesn't make a holster for the CZ 75. It seems popular enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I think it's more the Indian than the arrow ,I've had my glock 17 in a serpa holster for several years now. I wear it everyday and shoot steel challenge and uspsa with it, not once has there been any negative issues . I have also witnessed some of the other holsters mentioned here getting people dq'd because they fired a round to close on the draw. So is it really the equipment's fault? I think not! Let's quit blaming the equipment for operator error. I know in this day and age personal responsibility is lost, but really think about it ,can the equipment really be to blame...

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gloy View Post
    I think it's more the Indian than the arrow ,I've had my glock 17 in a serpa holster for several years now. I wear it everyday and shoot steel challenge and uspsa with it, not once has there been any negative issues . I have also witnessed some of the other holsters mentioned here getting people dq'd because they fired a round to close on the draw. So is it really the equipment's fault? I think not! Let's quit blaming the equipment for operator error. I know in this day and age personal responsibility is lost, but really think about it ,can the equipment really be to blame...
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I dont put total weight in opinions made by those who are bribed or paid to render them
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    You didn't read.....did you?

Safariland does not make one for the CZ 75. If they did, I'd have one. But they do not.....so I'm stuck with a Serpa.
    I got a safariland als holster for my cz 75 SP01. I canít remember what the model number is but itís one that you have to put the shim in it. It fits the cz good after that. If I can find the packaging Iíll post the model. It was actually the only holster at the LGS I went to that fit the cz. And mines the tactical version with the threaded barrel, the barrel does stick out of the bottom of the holster.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chenowethpm View Post
    I got a safariland als holster for my cz 75 SP01. I canít remember what the model number is but itís one that you have to put the shim in it. It fits the cz good after that. If I can find the packaging Iíll post the model. It was actually the only holster at the LGS I went to that fit the cz. And mines the tactical version with the threaded barrel, the barrel does stick out of the bottom of the holster.
    Might it be made for the S&W M&P?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I dont put total weight in opinions made by those who are bribed or paid to render them
    Me neither, but Sweeney was paid to prove they were safe, and damned near shot himself on video!

User Info Menu

Got the Safariland belt loop in. The top two holes fit. The bottom, I had to drill a new hole. Safariland bolts had the same thread pitch and a bigger head to distribute force better, but they were too long. So I cut them to length.

Shouldnt be any issues with the flimsy blackhawk belt loop now.

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chenowethpm View Post
    Please do whatever you can to get that model number, Iíd seriously appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Me neither, but Sweeney was paid to prove they were safe, and damned near shot himself on video!
    Whos he? Ill have to watch that. I like good entertainment
    Looking for Game Used Baseball stuff & autographed items.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast