• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Some of the security footage is at the link below. I think this adds another in the "Chambered round? Hell yes!!" column. Be careful out there INGOers.

Just my view: this obviously crazy SOB in a clown mask wouldn't have stopped doing this until he was dead or in jail. The number of lives saved by this armed good guy is impossible to know.

I added the bold to the Holly Hill PD Chief's comment. I think it's quite correct.

A Little Caesars employee in Florida took matters into his own hands Saturday night when he shot and killed a scissors-wielding attacker who was wearing a clown mask, police said.

Police responded to the pizza shop in Holly Hill around 11:50 p.m. after receiving 911 calls about shots fired at the location. When they arrived, they found the alleged attacker laying in the parking lot with a clown mask and scissors on the ground. The suspect was taken to the hospital, where he later died.

Little Caesars employee Heriberto Feliciano, 28, later told police he was closing up the restaurant around 11:50 p.m. when a man wearing a clown mask attacked him. Surveillance video shows the masked attacker begin wielding a wooden post at the employee, who had just walked out of a side door after checking the store’s security system.
    Feliciano said the masked man began hitting him with the wooden post in the face and shoulder until the plank broke, according to the police report.
    The suspect, who has not been identified, allegedly nailed Feliciano to the ground and attempted to stab him with scissors — until the pizza shop worker’s quick thinking saved his life.

“Even though [Feliciano was] being attacked he's able to pull out a concealed firearm he has and fires multiple rounds at the suspect,” Holly Hill Police Chief Stephen Aldrich told FOX35 Orlando.

Feliciano said he fired four to five shots at close range. He added that he placed his gun on the trunk of his vehicle and called police to report the shooting, the report stated.

Aldrich said the case was “very unusual.”

Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker wearing clown mask, police say | Fox News

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    That is NOT a freaking clown mask.

1527512325680.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Some of the security footage is at the link below. I think this adds another in the "Chambered round? Hell yes!!" column. Be careful out there INGOers.

Just my view: this obviously crazy SOB in a clown mask wouldn't have stopped doing this until he was dead or in jail. The number of lives saved by this armed good guy is impossible to know.

I added the bold to the Holly Hill PD Chief's comment. I think it's quite correct.

A Little Caesars employee in Florida took matters into his own hands Saturday night when he shot and killed a scissors-wielding attacker who was wearing a clown mask, police said.

Police responded to the pizza shop in Holly Hill around 11:50 p.m. after receiving 911 calls about shots fired at the location. When they arrived, they found the alleged attacker laying in the parking lot with a clown mask and scissors on the ground. The suspect was taken to the hospital, where he later died.

Little Caesars employee Heriberto Feliciano, 28, later told police he was closing up the restaurant around 11:50 p.m. when a man wearing a clown mask attacked him. Surveillance video shows the masked attacker begin wielding a wooden post at the employee, who had just walked out of a side door after checking the store’s security system.
    Feliciano said the masked man began hitting him with the wooden post in the face and shoulder until the plank broke, according to the police report.
    The suspect, who has not been identified, allegedly nailed Feliciano to the ground and attempted to stab him with scissors — until the pizza shop worker’s quick thinking saved his life.

“Even though [Feliciano was] being attacked he's able to pull out a concealed firearm he has and fires multiple rounds at the suspect,” Holly Hill Police Chief Stephen Aldrich told FOX35 Orlando.

Feliciano said he fired four to five shots at close range. He added that he placed his gun on the trunk of his vehicle and called police to report the shooting, the report stated.

Aldrich said the case was “very unusual.”

Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker wearing clown mask, police say | Fox News

Pssh. If you can’t wield off a clown attacking you with a wooden post and scissors while trying to chamber a round you clearly need more training and should have your carry license revoked.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pssh. If you can’t wield off a clown attacking you with a wooden post and scissors while trying to chamber a round you clearly need more training and should have your carry license revoked.
    My take is, never bring a post and a pair of scissors to a gunfight.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ok I am not a fan of clowns like I really get uncomfortable around them and the silent cousins of the clown the “mime” freak me out just as much. That combined with being a fan of the walking dead and that style of entertainment.
    I feel confident I would have freaked the f*)” out !

Clowns freak me out!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok I am not a fan of clowns like I really get uncomfortable around them and the silent cousins of the clown the “mime” freak me out just as much. That combined with being a fan of the walking dead and that style of entertainment.
    I feel confident I would have freaked the f*)” out !

Clowns freak me out!

+1.... the mask would've probably have been enough for me, and I'd be in jail.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Clowns suck.

Clowns that attack people with clubs and scissors sometimes receive a response that will prevent them from harming anyone else.

Top Bottom