Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I thought about thunderwear, and when the wand passed over and beeped, telling them I’m a stunt &^%$ actor, and I had an accident so “it” is in a brace!?
    Absolute genius.
    Last edited by Joniki; 06-05-2018 at 19:04.
    I just don't feel safe in gun free zones...

User Info Menu

Please edit that quote, I guess the filter doesn’t catch that word.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joniki View Post
    I have been told a portable oxygen device provides fantastic benefits. Even if you do not need one.

Craigslist...
    Oxygen therapy. It's a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LockStocksAndBarrel View Post
    Good point, stephen87! As usual it was well thought out, concise, and well, brilliant.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    FTFY.

But seriously, you do what you gotta do based on what's best for your family. Good luck to you.
    A good defense attorney trumps young prosecutors every time, especially in Chicago’s “pay to play” environ.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Unless they know now ....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by singlesix View Post
    Unless they know now ....
    Not real worried as mine will be one of hundreds of strollers going through, most of them being Demonrats who won’t be bothered by lowly security buffoons. Me being the “friendly” demonrat, I’ll breeze right through.

User Info Menu

Theres a good watch store on like the 3rd floor I think of the water tower mall.
    Also harray carrays up on top and the sports museum is free with your dining receipt.
    No metal detectors or real security at navy pier. Bubba gump shrimp or harray carrays is my choice there.
    If you want a good steak Smith & Wollinskys on wacker by the house of blues or harray carrays Italian steakhouse if you have the kids with you.
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Theres a good watch store on like the 3rd floor I think of the water tower mall.
    Also harray carrays up on top and the sports museum is free with your dining receipt.
    No metal detectors or real security at navy pier. Bubba gump shrimp or harray carrays is my choice there.
    If you want a good steak Smith & Wollinskys on wacker by the house of blues or harray carrays Italian steakhouse if you have the kids with you.
    Tourneau is the watch store I think you’re talking about, I bought a pre-owned Breitling SuperOcean there once. I’ve not been to Smith &Wolinskys, I really have a hard time not eating at Lawrys, and after that, Lou Malnati’s pizza. There’s so much more, but those are my go to’s, my wife is probably tired of both, but it’s my reward for paying the obscene rates at the Mag Mile Marriott so she can shop. $48 for PARKING!?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    If I go to Cheddar's to see the aquarium, not only am I am able to manage my own security without Illinois-imposed restrictions, but I can also enjoy a Monte Cristo.
    I love their Monte Cristo!!!!!

As to the security at Shedd, I've been told by inside sources that all the sharks have friggin' laser beams on their heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

As to the security at Shedd, I've been told by inside sources that all the sharks have friggin' laser beams on their heads.
    Good call, now I need to dig out my anti-laser goggles! Thank god for Oakley.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast