• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Link: Child finds gun, fires shot in Ikea after customer's gun falls into couch - WISH

An Ikea customer sat down on a couch, where his firearm fell out of his pants and got lodged in the piece of furniture. He got up from the couch and continued to walk around the store without realizing his gun was gone, according to Sgt. Tom Weger with Fisher Police Department.

Kids sat down on the same couch, found the gun and one of them pulled the trigger, firing a shot but not injuring anyone, Weger said.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was this the Madison County Prosecutor of Anderson Texas Roadhouse infamy?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    IKEA could sell those ...

4086-1100-59.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I WAS THERE!
    No it was not me because I nor my wife carry like idiots and our guns are always in holsters and secure and I stay aware of my gun.
    That being said, I had no idea this happened (didnt hear it) but there were 5 fishers police SUV's parked outside as I was leaving and I saw them put (not in cuffs) a maybe 50 year old white Male wearing tan shorts and a blue shirt, into the front of one of the cop vehicles with an officer.
    I'm speculating that he is the ****ing dumb ass that caused this. Dumb dumb dumb and irresponsible **** bag. Who I hope they prosecute.
    This kind of **** gives the rest of us a bad name and gets our rights put under pressure to be take away. This is rocket fuel to dump on the lefts anti gun fire. So let's not give an inch and lets prosecute negligent gun owners like this guy.

Also, parents need to teach their kids not to ****ing touch guns.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I WAS THERE!
    No it was not me because I nor my wife carry like idiots and our guns are always in holsters and secure and I stay aware of my gun.
    That being said, I had no idea this happened (didnt hear it) but there were 5 fishers police SUV's parked outside as I was leaving and I saw them put (not in cuffs) a maybe 50 year old white Male wearing tan shorts and a blue shirt, into the front of one of the cop vehicles with an officer.
    I'm speculating that he is the ****ing dumb ass that caused this. Dumb dumb dumb and irresponsible **** bag. Who I hope they prosecute.
    This kind of **** gives the rest of us a bad name and gets our rights put under pressure to be take away. This is rocket fuel to dump on the lefts anti gun fire. So let's not give an inch and lets prosecute negligent gun owners like this guy.

That's great but how were the meatballs?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 If your gun falls out and you don't notice it, your gun isn't big enough (TWSS).

#2 How old was the 5 year old and what was her gender?

#3 If it was 6.5x55mm, at least it would make sense...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As no one was hurt... I hope this is just a harsh lesson learned for the guy. For all we know, he could have been safely and responsibly carrying a firearm for decades... Only to have this unfortunate ****-up.

I would hope such a ****-up wouldn't restrict his rights or lead to harsh prosecution. Just do better in the future. 2A shouldn't necessarily be a one-strike you're out with regards to responsible carrying.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I WAS THERE!

You are on-point with your assessment, TT.

With that said, I'm picturing a meme, with the Muppet's Swedish Chef, saying "Trigger Time no heara da boom-boom!"

Top Bottom