• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I won't comment on the officer's actions because I have no idea what happened before the video starts, but I will comment on the behavior of the bystanders.

Why all the cursing?

Couldn't they still question the officer's actions and continue to film without having to curse every other word?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Out in the west Texas town of El Paso
    I pulled my gun on a bunch of young punks.
    Daytime would find me dealing with loud señoritas.
    I'd rather be on night shift with the drunks.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Looks like they need to start carrying CS canisters for their neighborhood policing. I would not want to be in their position, the 'bystanders' were probably looking to lift his weapon. Tribal/gang activity at it's best.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I have heard. Not sure where but a group of kids decided to get involved and started to surround and close in on the police officer. Kids or not actions have consequences and never put a police officer in a threatening situation.

Looks like a future group of thugs to me.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Something tells me that won't be the last time a lot of those kids end up on the wrong end of a police officer's gun.

Dude needed backup for crowd control, he didn't need to muzzle them. It's a bad situation but it ain't there yet.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have a few questions, of hebhad thebkkd he wanted, why did he not cuff him? Why did he feel it necessary to pin yje kids head to the wall with his knee? To scare off the group why not pull out his mace? If this officer can't handel subduing one kid by himself I would question his ability to subdie a grown man. It seems to me he's got an itchy trigger finger, I would not be surprised if later on he ends up on the news again for a controversial shooting.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I love how the media refer to them as "Children", makes it seem less threatening.

I have to agree with some other comments, probably won't be the last time these Children have a run in with Law Enforcement.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    It looked like he was concerned that his pistol would be taken from his holster. A use of force expert could explain some more professional actions that could of been taken.

Now what was hilarious was the kid running from the cop, and the cop says "I know where you live!" Kid says "I don't give a **** I'll move." Awesome. :laugh6:

Buzz Saw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Southeast IN
    I have heard. Not sure where but a group of kids decided to get involved and started to surround and close in on the police officer. Kids or not actions have consequences and never put a police officer in a threatening situation.

Looks like a future group of thugs to me.

I agree and also look like a current group of thugs.

Top Bottom