• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Just wondering how many people actually have concealed carry insurance. I just recently(this past year) started to pay for this insurance, for the just in case moment.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When the lady in Dearborn County got sued after she shot a guy assaulting a DNR Officer in her front yard? I decided it was time to sign up for this. I've worked too long and too hard for what we have, and I don't want to lose what we have defending my lawful self-defense action.

Edit: post 6,500. Not a milestone by INGO standards, but a pretty good post for one that ends in two zeros.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I have been thinking about looking into this, but have not done anything about it yet. It's too bad we have all this litigation, to where we would even have to worry about this. :rolleyes:

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    USCCA for me. I did a lot of research before signing up. In my opinion there are several good plans and a very difficult decision on which one to choose.

I chose USCCA because Guy Relford is a member and also on their attorney list. Right or wrong that was the deciding factor...Pat

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    USCCA was the insurance I chose. Due your due deligence and look at all the plans out there. The deciding factor for me was 2 folded.....how long have they been offering this product (reviews) and who was on their attorney list that would represent me. I did look up some of the attorneys to see if they would qualified attorneys as well. This is my 2 cents so hope it helps!

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    When the lady in Dearborn County got sued after she shot a guy assaulting a DNR Officer in her front yard? I decided it was time to sign up for this. I've worked too long and too hard for what we have, and I don't want to lose what we have defending my lawful self-defense action.

Edit: post 6,500. Not a milestone by INGO standards, but a pretty good post for one that ends in two zeros.
    She has carry insurance provided by the USCCA and so do I, for several years now and her attorney does also, Guy Relford.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I went with USCCA also. I signed up right away when I first heard about it and I think it was before NRA had Carry Guard (might be wrong about that). Nevertheless I've just stuck with them since.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Concealed carry insurance

Just wondering how many people actually have concealed carry insurance. I just recently(this past year) started to pay for this insurance, for the just in case moment.

Well, what about Open Carry Insurance? :dunno:

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    I'm not an expert. I started out with Armed Citizen Defense Network because the money deposited went into a pool so it could always be funded. Later I moved to CCW Safe because of the larger coverage amounts. CCW Safe is also backed by their own insurance company. Most others (NRA) included are backed by larger public insurance companies and the NRA was dropped at one point because of the "gun" affiliation or stance. My best advice would be do as much research as possible and buy something you are comfortable with and know all these policies have coverage gaps or loopholes.

ChicagoSailor7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2016
    Evansville
    I've been a member of Armed Citizen's Legal Defense Network for 3 or 4 years now. Judging by some of the posts on this thread, it appears there are more options today and I've got some more research to do.

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    USCCA was the insurance I chose. Due your due deligence and look at all the plans out there. The deciding factor for me was 2 folded.....how long have they been offering this product (reviews) and who was on their attorney list that would represent me. I did look up some of the attorneys to see if they would qualified attorneys as well. This is my 2 cents so hope it helps!
    Guy Relford is an attorney with USCCA and he’s be my go to guy ( no pun intended)

Top Bottom