• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've never had a warrant out for my arrest. I've never pointed a firearm at a Police Officer. I've never been shot by Police. Coincidence?

Deputies were serving arrest warrants at a home in the 5900 block of Tower Road around 9:15 a.m. when a man came out with a handgun. Swain says he pointed that gun at two deputies who then shot him.

Swain said the deputies went to the house to serve a warrant on a 33-year-old woman for violating home detention, but the believed Daniel Boyer, 24, would also be at the home. Boyer was wanted on two warrants for dealing methamphetamine and possession.

Following the shooting, officers arrested the woman who was wanted on a warrant, and found two other adult women inside the home. One of those women had drugs on her and charges could be forthcoming, Swain said. Officers also found a 16-year-old boy in the home who Swain described as a ward of the state who escaped from an Indianapolis facility. The boy suffered a medical episode at the jail and was taken to a nearby hospital.

https://fox59.com/2018/08/07/update...s-before-he-was-fatally-shot-authorities-say/

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I don't think it is a coincidence. Reap what you sow is more like it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah...the puzzle for not getting tangled up in the legal system, much less getting shot by it really seems to be too difficult to solve for too many.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Guess what vehicle was at the scene?

Q0ZIq0q.jpg

Oh the horror!!!!!!!!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Seems to me if you pull weapons on someone you might expect them to pull them back no matter who you are or what your profession is. Boy decided to play stupid games and came out the big stupid prize winner.

If that was a rented house the landlord should be chatted with about maintaining a common nuisance and the quality of his/her renters.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's the MRAP's little brother, Kirk should be cool. Now if they'd have rolled up in a Sherman...

Does Bloomington have need of such? (I mean, Aunt Carol lives there still and my cousin runs the bakery there, but since Grandma passed [4th Street by the BMV] do not get down there much).

If they do, OK. If not, then don't buy it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Does Bloomington have need of such? (I mean, Aunt Carol lives there still and my cousin runs the bakery there, but since Grandma passed [4th Street by the BMV] do not get down there much).

If they do, OK. If not, then don't buy it.
    I'm always up for cost-benefit analysis with an up-armored Hummer from DRMO. Serving warrants on meth dealers with appliances in front of the tent, in front of the trailer, in the woods? I'm leaning towards there is a need for something that stops bullets better than sheet metal on a Charger.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guess what vehicle was at the scene?

Q0ZIq0q.jpg

Oh the horror!!!!!!!!
    Oh, I get it now, since they brought out the RV, they hadda shoot someone to death! I heard it’s in their SOPs, roll the RV, and the Coroner at the same time. The unlisenced pharmacist was turning his life around, but because they have an RV, they gotta to kill someone? Why didn’t they do like the Utah cop and shoot the leg?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So...it's up to us to buy something that stops bullets better than sheet metal...just because equality and such based on the 2nd A. I'm okay with that as long as owning such doesn't highlight me as a target. Of course I'm a tank guy so it would be an M60 or Abrams so that would be okay...I'm good with that. Bullets though...$$$

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm always up for cost-benefit analysis with an up-armored Hummer from DRMO. Serving warrants on meth dealers with appliances in front of the tent, in front of the trailer, in the woods? I'm leaning towards there is a need for something that stops bullets better than sheet metal on a Charger.

Cost-beneft is always the way to judge taxpayer money.

Tippecanoe County has not lost a deputy since 1928 when two (2) deputies were killed inside their car by 2 juveniles.

I can only hope a new Sheriff will re-think our MRAP and cut it into scrap . . . or sell it or whatever.

However, after reviewing this latest Jason Dombkowski for Sheriff campaign commerical I don't think we will getting rid of the Tippecanoe Tiger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uMAJcTMEA

"On the celery bog, there blooms a little flower and it's name is Jason . . . Doooommmmmkowski."

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There's enough shows being presented on TV to show you the solution.
    Thesis-antithesis-synthesis.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Well now...

Armed criminal points firearm at the police and is shot and later dies. Sad, however, that's what one gets when one points a firearm at the police. One usually gets a slightly used bullet or several installed in their body at no charge.

Guilty plea accepted.

Surprising, no protests yet.

Top Bottom