• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Decided to open carry today as my wife and I were going to Sams. Lots of villainy in the area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znNiN0lYAQ
    Anyway, I strut around the warehouse with my air-weight displayed on my hip. No women or children ran into the chip isle to avoid me, drats.
    As I stood in the check out line, a man came up to me and said, "Thanks for carrying today, I have one but left it in the truck".
    I said you are welcome, then made some remark about how I paid good money for my lifetime LTCH and was out to get full use out of it.
    We kissed on both cheeks, he was French I hope, and went on our separate ways.
    Never had anyone thank me for open carrying, but thought that was a class way of encouraging a fellow 2A patriot.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We do already have a thread for this. :stickpoke:

Anywho, glad to hear it was a positive interaction. Did you ask the guy why he bothers to bring a gun but leave it in the car?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I was in Culver's about a month ago with my wife's Italian relatives that actually live in Naples Italy. They were fascinated with all my firearms and how different our laws are, anyways, I see this guy with a .50 cal Desert Eagle on his left hip. Talk about noticeable. I struck up a conversation with him, and the wife's cousin and daughter even got pictures with him. It was a lot of fun. We even compared my 9mm 147gr HST to his .50 cal HP. Big difference by the way. Nobody called the cops or nothing. :laugh:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Got my hair trimmed yesterday. My hairdresser o.c.s pretty regularly, so I didn't think anything about taking off my pullover before sitting down. I did elicit an "Oh, my!" from one of her co workers, though. Not sure if it was my old beater 226, or my maturely godlike physique. Oh, well. They're both pretty impressive.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Got my hair trimmed yesterday. My hairdresser o.c.s pretty regularly, so I didn't think anything about taking off my pullover before sitting down. I did elicit an "Oh, my!" from one of her co workers, though. Not sure if it was my old beater 226, or my maturely godlike physique. Oh, well. They're both pretty impressive.

That's excellent dudely confidence. We look in the mirror and see Adonis looking back at us . . . because he IS.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We kissed on both cheeks, he was French I hope,
    Im still wondering how you held up your Airweight with no pants, and were still able to do this?
    Furthermore, I’m surprised the folks at Sams didn’t say anything about no pants, it isn’t Walmart after all! Sams is a little classier.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    True Story:

When I lived in California, there was guy who was the nephew of Norm Van Brockin, who played in the NFL from 1949 to 1960. I won't name his nephew, but I will say that he was enormously strong and a competitive powerlifter. Nephew had a nickname for himself that he alleged was given to him by his wife: the Ultimate Male.

At first when he would admire himself in the mirror and announce that he was, in fact, the Ultimate Male, I thought he was joking. He was not, shall we say, a conventionally handsome man. Nor was he an unconventionally handsome man. Dude's face would stop a clock!

Later in life I realized: he actually believed it. When he looked in the mirror, he saw the Ultimate Male and nothing else.

That's how we roll!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom