• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    M&P Compact 22. 11 rounds in your face in 2 seconds. Stops em every time! Cheap to practice with. We don't live in Kabul and you will never do anything with your carry gun except kill paper. I live in reality not a fictional war zone.
    I dont live in Kandahar. I dont need a 20rd 9mm with two extra magazines to drop you. If you need that kind of firepower you're living in the wrong part of the city and/or need to rethink the areas you visit. When will you people learn that size only matters in male organs and bank accounts. Placement is all that matters.

:):

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    The .32 slugs dropping off the paper cracked me up.

Back in the day I got a call for a shooting. Guy got mad at his girlfriend and shot her between the eyes with a .32 Auto. She described this to me herself. I took her to the hospital with the wound between her lamps plainly visible. They x-rayed her. No slug. It bounced off of her skull. They put a band-aid on it and I took her home. I explained to her husband what had happened. He wanted to know if his car was ok (she was in it when shot) because he was going fishing.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Back in the day I got a call for a shooting. Guy got mad at his girlfriend and shot her between the eyes with a .32 Auto. She described this to me herself. I took her to the hospital with the wound between her lamps plainly visible. They x-rayed her. No slug. It bounced off of her skull. They put a band-aid on it and I took her home. I explained to her husband what had happened. He wanted to know if his car was ok (she was in it when shot) because he was going fishing.

There's got to be a CW song in there somewhere...

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I think I can understand why he might be more concerned about his car under the circumstances

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

Woah, that story needs more info. Was she shot through a windshield or something? What kind of distance? FMJ?

An more importantly, I'm confused on how many people were involved. So there was a guy, who had a wife. That wife, in her husband's car, went to see another guy, who was her boyfriend, and that boyfriend shot her in her husband's car?

Just to be clear, I'm not defending the .32 auto and it's stopping power (or lack thereof). I'm just morbidly curious about this whole situation.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Woah, that story needs more info. Was she shot through a windshield or something? What kind of distance? FMJ?

An more importantly, I'm confused on how many people were involved. So there was a guy, who had a wife. That wife, in her husband's car, went to see another guy, who was her boyfriend, and that boyfriend shot her in her husband's car?

Just to be clear, I'm not defending the .32 auto and it's stopping power (or lack thereof). I'm just morbidly curious about this whole situation.

It was a point blank shot, face to face. We recovered no bullet so projectile type is unknown. Our knowledge of the caliber was from the empty cartridge case.

Your understanding of the details vis a vis the relationships is accurate.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    [video=youtube_share;Cv6PxB2TqLM]https://youtu.be/Cv6PxB2TqLM[/video]

So here is the less tongue in cheek rebuttal. I agree with the part near the end that outlines why private citizens lose gunfights. A pocket pistol would negatively contribute to most of those outcomes.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    [video=youtube_share;Cv6PxB2TqLM]https://youtu.be/Cv6PxB2TqLM[/video]

So here is the less tongue in cheek rebuttal. I agree with the part near the end that outlines why private citizens lose gunfights. A pocket pistol would negatively contribute to most of those outcomes.
    Pretty good video but I don’t think I’ll be giving up my Glock 17 anytime soon. I will say this if I lived in another state that had a no printing/OC law I may change my EDC.

Top Bottom