• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I was told Colorado accepts are LTCH while in their State, but what about our magazines? They have a 15 round cap limit. Do I get to carry my 17rd mag in my gun as long as I have my Indiana DL & LTCH?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Don't worry about it. The law is practically unenforceable. Just make sure that the magazine type that you have was available prior to July 1, 2013. For example, I'd use an older mag in my Glock rather than one of the newer orange follower mags of recent manufacture.

Exceptions – A person may possess a large-capacity magazine if they owned the large-capacity magazine on or prior to July 1, 2013, and maintain continuous possession of the magazine.[SUP]5[/SUP] When a person charged with illegal possession of a large-capacity magazine claims to fall under this exception, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove otherwise.[SUP]6

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/large-capacity-ammunition-magazines-in-colorado/
    [/SUP]

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    OT, but I recently drove across Colorado. Made 4 stops crossing from west to east. I saw more open carry during those stops than I've seen in my 45 years in Indiana.:dunno:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    OT, but I recently drove across Colorado. Made 4 stops crossing from west to east. I saw more open carry during those stops than I've seen in my 45 years in Indiana.:dunno:
    I'm facebook friends with a guy from Colorado, I asked him about that, and other laws they have like that all transfers have to go through FFL's he basically said, it's really hard to enforce stupid laws, and what the gubment don't know, don't hurt them. ghuns, Colorado, in spite of the Bolderites, and libtards , is still the west!!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My sister and her hubby live in Eagle Co. He was here recently and commented that they have legal OC without license/permit. CC requires a permit/license

Top Bottom