What’s your favorite semi-auto for conceal carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex281

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2015
    NWI
    I’ve been carrying my hk40 usp but it’s pretty heavy. I’ve been thinking about a 9mm glock. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    M&P 9 1.0, but I have a G43 and J-Frame for around the house and a 2.0c being tested for EDC to replace the 1.0

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I carry two M&P 9mm. One on each side. 1 spare magazine and a flash light normally.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    At first glocks. Then a p10C and I thought I was done there, but now I've been loving on my CZ p01. Halfway through the first mag I put through it I knew I would be replacing the P10c. Plus I like having a DA/SA for AIWB.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Glock 19C

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I have carried my Sig P250c for 6 years now. I ventured to the Glock 26 then G19. Went back to 250 then tried LC9. No matter which direction I go, 250 is my go to. I have several other Sigs, just love the smooth double action of it.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I have carried my Sig P250c for 6 years now. I ventured to the Glock 26 then G19. Went back to 250 then tried LC9. No matter which direction I go, 250 is my go to. I have several other Sigs, just love the smooth double action of it.

My normal carry is an old 226, I bought two P250c's a few years ago to do a carry replacement that's a wee bit lighter. Everytime I take the P250 to the range and draw and shoot, I'm gonna shoot between someone's legs or shoot them in the balls. I love that action, but I find myself staging it, so I get my first round up where it belongs. As much as I want to like this pistol, I just can't teach myself to shot it. So I'm still carrying the 226.. #sadface

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    All depends on how you like to carry, how much weight you are comfortable with, how you dress and what options you have for concealment. Not everyone drinks the same cup of tea.

I like a brace of Ballester-Molinas in shoulder holsters when wearing a coat. A Ruger P95DC SS or Star M45 under a vest. A small SIG in my pocket or in a cell phone holster.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    All depends on how you like to carry, how much weight you are comfortable with, how you dress and what options you have for concealment. Not everyone drinks the same cup of tea.

I like a brace of Ballester-Molinas in shoulder holsters when wearing a coat. A Ruger P95DC SS or Star M45 under a vest. A small SIG in my pocket or in a cell phone holster.

But where do you put your hammer?

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    My normal carry is an old 226, I bought two P250c's a few years ago to do a carry replacement that's a wee bit lighter. Everytime I take the P250 to the range and draw and shoot, I'm gonna shoot between someone's legs or shoot them in the balls. I love that action, but I find myself staging it, so I get my first round up where it belongs. As much as I want to like this pistol, I just can't teach myself to shot it. So I'm still carrying the 226.. #sadface

I grew up on revolvers and learned to stage early on and the 250 has the perfect feel for me. Also have a couple of 226's and a 229, as well as 3 of the 320 variants but always fall back to the DAO that I know best.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I grew up on revolvers and learned to stage early on and the 250 has the perfect feel for me. Also have a couple of 226's and a 229, as well as 3 of the 320 variants but always fall back to the DAO that I know best.

I have a few other Sigs myself, I'm holding off on the 320 to see if my son is issued one and if so I will get one for him to shoot on personal time.
    I get staging, I used to shoot a ton of PPC with a Ciamillo built mod 10 Smith. Staging for me is ok at the range, But I certainly dont want to stage if its ever show time while carrying. The disappointing part is I really really like the P250. I shoot it a few times a month and maybe someday it will click in my brain to raise the front sight up for the first round. I have two of the short triggers and I will install them this winter and see if that helps. :dunno:

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I have a few other Sigs myself, I'm holding off on the 320 to see if my son is issued one and if so I will get one for him to shoot on personal time.
    I get staging, I used to shoot a ton of PPC with a Ciamillo built mod 10 Smith. Staging for me is ok at the range, But I certainly dont want to stage if its ever show time while carrying. The disappointing part is I really really like the P250. I shoot it a few times a month and maybe someday it will click in my brain to raise the front sight up for the first round. I have two of the short triggers and I will install them this winter and see if that helps. :dunno:

:yesway: Shoot on, my friend!

Top Bottom