Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I spent more time at and near the Marathon at the corner of 9th and Ferry. The worst smell I've ever smelled in my life was the men's room at that gas station.
    Yet you keep going back.....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Was that smell evident as you went in or as you were leaving? Jim.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Yet you keep going back.....
    Why, you! I oughtta . . .

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    Was that smell evident as you went in or as you were leaving? Jim.
    Hush, you!!!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

"Give me the all money or I'll shoot myself" was not part of the final exam at robbery school.
    Alcohol: Because no great story started with "A guy walked into a salad bar".

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    It is one of the best places in Lafayette to test your gun fighting skills.

Tony is TRYING to improve it with the new apartments, new shops and restaurants, but the Mope Factor is enormous all along 4th.
    After hearing about anywhere in Lafayette to test out gunfighting skills, Thank goodness I didnít sign up for Purdue then 😂

User Info Menu

I think they found the pistol used in the robbery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post
    Article states "bullet resistant glass". Dont think I am going to work for $10 hour in a job that requires me to stand behind "bullet resistant glass"......just saying
    you'd rather work a $10 an hour job without the bullet resistant glass? Because there are a lot of stations that are just that!! and those are the ones that if something like this goes down, the clerk dies.

We have bullet resistant glass, it is down at night only. our clerks make $12 an hour at night, and with the recent sell of our company, I see that rate going up. They have magnetic locks on the outside doors that they flip a switch behind the counter, locked in, they have a lock on the door to the cashier booth. They never have to come into physical contact with a customer. Sounds like a safe place to be employed to me. In the 5 years I have been there, it wasn't until last spring that we were robbed, in broad daylight, at the subway side, not even the gas station side. No one was hurt and the suspect was found, along with our money.
    No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree ~ W. C. Fields

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrsGungho View Post
    you'd rather work a $10 an hour job without the bullet resistant glass? Because there are a lot of stations that are just that!! and those are the ones that if something like this goes down, the clerk dies.

We have bullet resistant glass, it is down at night only. our clerks make $12 an hour at night, and with the recent sell of our company, I see that rate going up. They have magnetic locks on the outside doors that they flip a switch behind the counter, locked in, they have a lock on the door to the cashier booth. They never have to come into physical contact with a customer. Sounds like a safe place to be employed to me. In the 5 years I have been there, it wasn't until last spring that we were robbed, in broad daylight, at the subway side, not even the gas station side. No one was hurt and the suspect was found, along with our money.
    Troubled times we now live in. Desperation. Drug induced idiocy. Lives taken for sport/hate.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Troubled times we now live in. Desperation. Drug induced idiocy. Lives taken for sport/hate.
    you are absolutely right. head on a swivel, everywhere you go
    No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree ~ W. C. Fields

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrsGungho View Post
    you are absolutely right. head on a swivel, everywhere you go
    Absolutely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast