• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Eh, no point in getting all involved in this one. Looks like it's already been turned into a giant joke on the first page.

Tburke798

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    St.John
    This just doesn't sound right? I think that Cop might have made a huge mistake? Ive been pulled over twice by town police...nicest most professional people? "hello Sir are you Armed? Why yes, Ok driver's license and registation, I'm going to check you out and be right back......keep the speed down thru here and have a nice night."....Yes Sir, stay safe......
    It was nice and polite like it should be! The whole reason I carry a firearm is so people have no choice but to reason with me....hard to force or bully a person who is armed!
    Why do you think Chicago fought so hard to stop it? All they have known and been taught is to treat people with AUTHORITY.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Walter White is delivering Pizzas now?

tumblr_ntk1jbkXQV1ue1qi5o1_500.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wonder how hard they will investigate this forensically? I have no opinion on it except that the evidence should have more bearing than one "survivors" word. People lie. Cops are people too and they lie too. Lie to save your ass because you accidentally shot someone because you were jumpy like has been mentioned up-thread? Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. That's NOT what I think or am saying happened.
    Let the evidence tell the story. Sadly I don't know if it will be 100% or not. How do you prove someone didn't go for a gun without video?
    Even if the cop did it by accident, its been shown before that nothing will happen to him because he didn't have bad intent. Just a bad situation all around. People on all sides of that will have lifelong doubts. Very sad for the survivors.

Top Bottom