Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Would you have lived through the attack?

The mentally deranged man that kidnapped the thirteen year old, who just escaped, had an evil plan. He blew the hinges off of the door with his shotgun and immediately murdered the adults encountered to kidnap the girl.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/us/ja...day/index.html

Would you have had the hardware in hand, the training and the mindset to stop this heathen, who seemingly came from nowhere?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Possibly. The 1st round from the shotgun and it would be on. But many would not be ready.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I'm with the Mouse on this one...

Game on and typically have options on / available.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Objective standards are meaningless if people are not held to them.
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36 NIV

User Info Menu

To be 100% honest........I don't know. I would like to think I would able to handle it.......but unless you are actually put in that situation......I don't honestly know.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger......except Bears......Bears will KILL you

User Info Menu

Absolutely. If you arent carrying your pistol in your house like you do when you leave it then you are asking for this to happen. In bed, it had better be within arms length and rapidly deployed.
    CA$H for Old GUITARS .... send me a PM.

User Info Menu

I try to be ready to go at all times. The pistol is on me or nearby always. Usually here at home I have back up. Doing the best we can to no be a soft target.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Blowing the hinges off the door could take some time to sort out exactly what is happening. Especially if you weren't in the same room as the door.
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

If they come through the door with the initiave, a shotgun, half a plan, and a serious commitment to that plan... Well it sounds like I'm well behind the curve. I'd like to say I'd be the hero, but a pattern of shot put in to my chest might make that difficult.

If I were the one coming through the door to surprise some poor, unsuspecting bastard, I'd think I had the upper hand.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Blowing the hinges off the door could take some time to sort out exactly what is happening. Especially if you weren't in the same room as the door.
    This!
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger......except Bears......Bears will KILL you

User Info Menu

I have a gun on me at all times even in my home.
    I am pretty sure I'm ready for pretty much anything. (IF I didn't **** all over myself)
    The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast