Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Private business that advertise "NO GUNS".

Maybe we should have a thread to which we can refer to avoid supporting our enemies. Suitable for boycott. Etc? I'll start.

Robby's Pub, Southport and Bluff.

I had already gunned down but still had on my holster. Security "bouncer" asked me to take my gun and leave it in the car. I told him I left it in the car, he insisted to see the empty holster. I complied, he said ok. Took off my jacket and was about to sit down and order dinner when I decided, "Hell No." and walked out.

Sticker on the door said "no guns, regardless of your permit" (It wasn't there last week, BTW)

Final though, if they say "No Guns" guess what, bet you need a gun.

Bye Bye Robby's, it was nice knowing you.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Unsubscribed.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

The furniture store by Castleton mall, maybe The Room Place had a placard at one point in time. Wife walked in and I stood outside. Decided to walk in and ask why the sticker. Upper management decision, so the wife agreed to shop at another place of business. Sheís the bees knees.

We went to the tool shop next door.!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mergatroid View Post
    Maybe we should have a thread to which we can refer to avoid supporting our enemies. Suitable for boycott. Etc? I'll start.

Robby's Pub, Southport and Bluff.

I had already gunned down but still had on my holster. Security "bouncer" asked me to take my gun and leave it in the car. I told him I left it in the car, he insisted to see the empty holster. I complied, he said ok. Took off my jacket and was about to sit down and order dinner when I decided, "Hell No." and walked out.

Sticker on the door said "no guns, regardless of your permit" (It wasn't there last week, BTW)

Final though, if they say "No Guns" guess what, bet you need a gun.

Bye Bye Robby's, it was nice knowing you.
    Well it is a bar, one that happens to serve delicious and cheap food but still mainly a bar. What did you expect?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Well it is a bar, one that happens to serve delicious and cheap food but still mainly a bar. What did you expect?
    I dont understand your point. I frequent a bar where you're in the minority if you dont carry a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I dont understand your point. I frequent a bar where you're in the minority if you dont carry a gun.
    8 second saloon?

Iím against no gun signs and their enforcement but the public opinion on mixing guns and alcohol isnít likely to change anytime soon. Be happy Indiana is as liberal as they are in their gun laws regarding the carry in those establishments and while having a beer. Open carry in a bar, or a seeming empty holster protest isnít a hill to die on.

User Info Menu

Subscribed

The only places I can think of with signs are hospitals.
    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

Plinker

User Info Menu

TGI-Fridays used to have a sign. As of two years ago. Don't know if they still do.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I am happy Indiana is Indiana. (Took me some maturing to realize we have a pretty great state, hope we can keep it.)

It bugs me that the RIGHT to bare arms is relegated to second class status. Would never see a sign telling you to leave your free speech outside or leave your gay marriage in the car.

But I will take your admonishment and not die on that hill, but Robby's won't see any Merg dollars for a while.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast