• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    My tier1 concealed Agis came in the mail after a relatively quick 15 day wait, and I couldn’t be happier. The retention is perfect and it looks great!

Now I’m a bit a larger side and was concerned about aiwb, but that 300th parallel is real, and I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was. I wore it all day, unloaded, mostly sitting at my computer working, and it was really no more or less comfortable than carrying at 3 or 4 o’clock. Practicing drawing and reholstering was a breeze.

My one hang up and question... how do you get used to a pistol barrel being point right at your junk when you sit down?!

I have a p229 that is da/sa, so I’m really not worried about a negligent discharge. But I keep hearing, “never point your weapon at something you aren’t willling to destroy” as this pistol is pointed towards my bits and pieces....

634c0de20cd716d3851062f9a07f4d2e.jpg

ryanprivate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2018
    San Jose
    I have the exact same holster for my P365 and Glock 43. I love it. I was carrying AIWB with the G-Code Incog with attached mag caddy before I bought the Agis for my 43. The Agis is a much better holster. I love how it flexes and how the mag and gun is further apart than the Incog. This greatly reduces the bulge and conceals much better. I carry with the barrel between my junk and my right leg so it’s not pointed directly at my crotch. It’s also more comfortable because when I sit or stand it’s not rubbing against my leg or junk. Here are mine.

3432377ecd00df4a22344f5ebac8f978.jpg

ca7659102f9477eca9d4b61355d1ec66.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A holstered pistol isn’t pointed at anything, it’s holstered...

If you have to draw seated, stand up before you reholster. And as always, with any method of carry, reholster carefully, and slowly.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    MMMM new chew toy Daddy, just leave it on the couch............I will get to it later.

Hey why did you name me "STIPPLE"?

HA, actually that looks like a nice set up for you.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I've never been big on sidecar rigs, always prefered to have my mag and pistola separate but the Agis is a nice rig.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I've never been big on sidecar rigs, always prefered to have my mag and pistola separate but the Agis is a nice rig.

i was hesitant at first, which is why I went with the Agis, I even ordered an extra belt clip so I can separate the two and have a mag carrier and regular holster. But the flex of the Agis is really nice, and even for a fat guy like me, it’s not uncomfortable at all, and really does conceal well.

Top Bottom