Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Monster Jam @ Lucas Feb. 2019

We'll be attending the Sunday show and was looking for reports of Saturday's as far as security getting. From what I've heard, there will be metal detectors at the gates but how thorough are the operators?

It's not so much needing it in the Stadium, but more concerned about walking to and fro.

If you happen to attend Saturdays show, feel free to report back. Thanks.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

If it's similar to the shows at Allstate Arena in Rosemont IL, they wand you and send you away for damn near anything.

I had to return my Leatherman, and my AAA Streamlight to the car.

The small pocketknife on my key ring was ignored.

User Info Menu

Live Nation event? If so, ALL Live Nation venues have wands, or walk throughs. If not, Lucas is spotty at best on security. Do they have the equipment, YES, do they know how to use it, SOMETIMES. If itís important to you, junk carry a smaller gun and see. I guarantee, nobody there will touch you junk, no matter how many sounds it makes.

User Info Menu

Just went through. I could have been carrying OWB and got through. The check points are a joke.

>>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

# 22951

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wish I wouldve known that, my daughter took her 2 little boys to it last night. Figured with the security and metal detectors it wouldve been slightly thorough...I shouldve known and shouldve went with but work keeps me from a lot.

User Info Menu

If it matters for future reference, CSC Event Staff are the one running security.

# 22951

User Info Menu

I didn't take my son because they've gone political and took away any reference to guns on their trucks. I contacted them and they confirmed this. Instead, I took him to the World of Wheels at the fairgrounds.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Just went through. I could have been carrying OWB and got through. The check points are a joke.
    For almost every non NFL event I have been to there, it has been this way. The metal detectors have not typically been in use during non NFL events, I have attended. Bags get looked into, but nothing else, in my experience, so this doesn't surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

The metal detectors were on. I held up my phone and walked through. It went off and the guy said you're ok. They had my wife open her handbag to look in. She unzipped it and they just barely glanced in. They didn't even check my 10 y o daughters huge purse.

# 22951

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    The metal detectors were on. I held up my phone and walked through. It went off and the guy said you're ok. They had my wife open her handbag to look in. She unzipped it and they just barely glanced in. They didn't even check my 10 y o daughters huge purse.
    So how was the show...???

Really sorry we could not meet you folks for dinner. Life.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast