• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well, this is mildly entertaining. :):

This is from 2015, but I hadn't seen it before. The cowgirl was apparently indicted, but I couldn't find a disposition.

It's Texas, so she probably got a community service award. Texas + Walmart = Double Bonus.

When the camera pans to the left, you can see "Welcome to America." :laugh:

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/court...cle_caa28047-e327-53c7-b42e-0e7fd41d52ac.html

[video=youtube_share;xJfBM23WluQ]https://youtu.be/xJfBM23WluQ[/video]

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Let's start it off with, "Don't be...stupid!"

firing a gun, at that range, with that many people around, and not being in a position where your life is in imminent danger...is just plain stupid! And trying to 'control' the situation by firing a shot...even if just into the air, is just as stupid...because the bullet has to come down somewhere!
    One has to have more brains, intelligence, or common sense than that!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Well then.

On one hand its definitely a crime deterrent..

on the other, no one was in danger, and I feel confident those two guys would have caught him or stayed close enough the cops would be able to take over.

On the third hand, she was clearing pointing the gun indiscriminately toward the 3 men wrestling...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, this is mildly entertaining. :):

This is from 2015, but I hadn't seen it before. The cowgirl was apparently indicted, but I couldn't find a disposition.

It's Texas, so she probably got a community service award. Texas + Walmart = Double Bonus.

When the camera pans to the left, you can see "Welcome to America." :laugh:

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/court...cle_caa28047-e327-53c7-b42e-0e7fd41d52ac.html

Hmm. The video sure looks like she intentionally had the muzzle pointed upward and not at the guy when she fired the shot. That was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, but I don't see how it matches the allegation that she shot at him.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    She didn't shoot at him, I agree. That would be an unlawful discharge. Don't know how that would work with keeping her toys. Probably could but couldn't bring them to the mall anymore and play with them.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    When good intentions go bad................she clearly was trying to be a concerned citizen, unfortunately she had a AD at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Could have been worse an din do nuffin could have been armed and dangerous or in the commission of a felony, (bet his arrest records shows outstanding citizenship), so she will face legal trouble, and extensive fees. Texas in 1880, no body would have said boo.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    When good intentions go bad................she clearly was trying to be a concerned citizen, unfortunately she had a AD at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Could have been worse an din do nuffin could have been armed and dangerous or in the commission of a felony, (bet his arrest records shows outstanding citizenship), so she will face legal trouble, and extensive fees. Texas in 1880, no body would have said boo.

This Annie Oakley wannabe was covering everybody with her muzzle, then fires a shot in the air. She's lucky the bullet didn't land in some kid's chest down the street. You'd have a hard time convincing any reasonable person that the shot was an "AD." She's an idiot, plain and simple.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like the case was continued a few times, then after 3 plus years of her not getting in trouble again, it was dismissed in January of 2019.

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    I don't know the whole situation, but I myself would not do that, I think you're opening yourself up to a lot of aggravation at the minimum.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Another lesson in this video. Always be aware of your surroundings. The woman with the gun was walking around with it openly and the responding officers didn’t even notice her because they were focused on the main threat. She wasn’t a threat to them, but they didn’t know that. More than a few officer murders started out as fairly benign calls for service.

Top Bottom