• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Evilpope

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2019
    Gary
    I have tried twice to go to gary to get my ccw, both times been denied. I've never had a felony never been in trouble really except for a speeding ticket. Im going to go to county next time.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Have you considered part if your trouble might be that we don't have ccw here in Indiana?

Also did they give you a reason why you were denied?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Are you saying that you already started the application process and that the Gary PD will not do the local PD processing of you app?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    State Police run the background check and issue or deny the license. Your local agency only does some of the administrative paperwork and collects a local fee. They should not be "denying" anything.

Do you mean that their office is hostile to you completing the paperwork?

Did you start your online application and get fingerprinted prior to going in? Did you bring your application number with you? Are you going to the correct local agency?

With so few details in your original post, this may be simply a case of operator error.

https://www.in.gov/isp/2829.htm

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    OP said in another thread that he is from Crown Point. Seems odd to go to Gary when lake county government center is in Crown Point. was easy peasey when I got my LTCH there.

Evilpope

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2019
    Gary
    I meant to say ccp sorry no they didn't give me a reason just said i was denied im currently waiting for the letter in the mail as to why i was denied

Evilpope

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2019
    Gary
    I was living in gary at the time my DL is still the gary address so i thought i had to go to gary..a buddy of mine told me i should have went to lake county to start with said they was easier to deal with

Evilpope

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2019
    Gary
    I wouldn't say hostel but i did the app online went to Merrillville did fingerprint then went to gary about a month later the same lady i spoke to at gary called me and said my app was denied this has happened twice now

Top Bottom