• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I have IWB & OWB for g19. They are quality and a great company to do business with. I picked up the OWB here on INGO and it has those pancake wings. That holster holds closest to my body of all the OWBs I have tried and has excellent positive retention (not too much nor too little).
    I also have their torsion IWB for g26 and another for g19. Same experience on fit and retention. Cost is very fair and they often run deals on two for just a tad more than buying one. Buy with confidence. The ones I have also work with RMR’s, threaded barrels and suppressor sights of that factors on.

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    I may have to order some of these wings as I'm going to need all the help I can get trying to conceal a Glock 17 OWB. lol Right now I use a Don Hume and a Glock Combat Holster. Both work fairly well for concealment

I have IWB & OWB for g19. They are quality and a great company to do business with. I picked up the OWB here on INGO and it has those pancake wings. That holster holds closest to my body of all the OWBs I have tried and has excellent positive retention (not too much nor too little).
    I also have their torsion IWB for g26 and another for g19. Same experience on fit and retention. Cost is very fair and they often run deals on two for just a tad more than buying one. Buy with confidence. The ones I have also work with RMR’s, threaded barrels and suppressor sights of that factors on.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have an OWB for my 4" XDs. When I ordered it, I accidentally ordered a IWB. I caught it about a day after I placed the order. An email to them and they changed the order and got it right out to me. Great customer service.

Reller39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Stendal
    Great concealment on my 19 real tight, but didn't ride well in car truck has wider seat. You forget it's there sometimes

Top Bottom