Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allthumbs View Post
    well that's nothing compared to this. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video-show...220246634.html
    First of all, why would this dip**** carry the Taser on the same side as his firearm? That's just stupid.

Second of all, I didn't see what gun he had, but Tasers all have manual safeties. When you disengage the safety, a laser and light turn on (unless you turn that feature off, but I don't see why anyone would.) Personally, I carry my Taser on my support side, in a Blackhawk (I know. It's a terrible holster, and I would never use it on a firearm, but there's a reason for this) and my firearm on my strong side, in a Safariland. Drawing the Taser takes a completely different set of movements, and I need to disengage the safety to deploy it. Different manual of arms, different holsters, different sides of my body.

He shot that man because he didn't train. Plain and simple. No training, and his duty rig was set up for failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I thought this would be about your first dropping of the ban hammer. I am disappointed.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Got up this morning, got dressed, put my spare mag pouch and OWB holster on my belt. Through my LCR in my pocket and went about my day. I just got home and nature called. That's when I realized I never put my gun in my holster.

I wasn't unarmed. But in a quick moment of needing to get to my pistol, I can only imagine what that would have been like trying to draw a gun that wasn't there.

I've read of others doing the same thing and thought that would never happen to me. Never think that. It can.
    REPORTED

User Info Menu

Yep I've done it too.

But I have also walked out the locked door without my pants.... twice. Lets just say that some prescriptions are way better than others.
    To this day I still look down to check myself BEFORE going outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Better an empty holster you forgot to fill than an empty holster and a (OF!) "Where's my Glock"?!?
    That wouldn't be so painful, but to say, where's my 226.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Got up this morning, got dressed, put my spare mag pouch and OWB holster on my belt. Through my LCR in my pocket and went about my day. I just got home and nature called. That's when I realized I never put my gun in my holster.

I wasn't unarmed. But in a quick moment of needing to get to my pistol, I can only imagine what that would have been like trying to draw a gun that wasn't there.

I've read of others doing the same thing and thought that would never happen to me. Never think that. It can.
    It happens. I see it more often with those who carry a lot. It becomes just part of the routine and not as conscious an act as it may be for those new to carrying. I have seen officers show up for shift without a firearm. I was on a suicide and a district commander showed up, full duty uniform, marked squad car, no gun in her holster!
    Jeff Riley
    Owner/Operator
    Self-Preservation Training, LLC
    www.selfpreservationtraining.com
    Facebook@selfpreservationtraining

User Info Menu

What took you so long?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    What took you so long?
    I wasn't old until now

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

Or here for Photobucket https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...-tutorial.html <<<<<<<<<

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

That's when I realized I never put my gun in my holster.
    Been there, done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

User Info Menu

IF you carry a gun long enough, EVERYTHING, is going to happen sooner or later .....
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast