• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The video has the family of I'm guessing the deceased invaders crying in their beer... I'm sure they blame the guy that defended himself from their thug family members.

Happy ending.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    20 year old guy, reason for a gang of 5 bandits to believe he has a large quantity of money, and an AK under the sofa? Gotta wonder what this dude is involved in.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    20 year old guy, reason for a gang of 5 bandits to believe he has a large quantity of money, and an AK under the sofa? Gotta wonder what this dude is involved in.

If his stash was ill-gotten I'm sure the investigation will reveal that. They knew he had money and jewelry and were coming for it. As is often the case, the combatants may have known one another. This doesn't change the fact an AK leveled the playing field on a 5-on-1 situation.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If his stash was ill-gotten I'm sure the investigation will reveal that. They knew he had money and jewelry and were coming for it. As is often the case, the combatants knew one another. This doesn't change the fact an AK leveled the playing field on a 5-on-1 situation.

Indeed. Just acknowledging the obvious eyebrow-raisers.

Even being a criminal doesn't obligate you to lay down and die.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    "AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, got to kill every m*****f***** in the room; accept no substitutes."

W3s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I am happy to see the outcome of that situation. I am a little bewildered though, how neither of the 2 armed robbers inside the house were able to get a single round into the defender. An AK is a bulky weapon, hard to miss when someone pulls one out

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If at first you don't succeed, armed robbery is not for you.

In the words of the legendary Josey Whales-
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy"

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am happy to see the outcome of that situation. I am a little bewildered though, how neither of the 2 armed robbers inside the house were able to get a single round into the defender. An AK is a bulky weapon, hard to miss when someone pulls one out

seek out force-on-force training and the answer to your question will be apparent.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    As VUPD blue says FOF training will reveal many things!

The AK platform or a AR even a 20 inch A2 is not a bulky weapon in all but the most combined spaces like a tunnel or attic. A handgun is a side arm normally a person with the pistol does not win the fight.
    In addition IME when someone is blazing with a AK inside a house a person does not stand still to get a perfect shot off and might run away!

Violence of action is a term I have not heard much in the civilian training world? VOA is singular action with complete focus on killing your enemies with no limit’s using speed, strength, surprise and extreme violence no different than the term “berserker” I witnessed a Squad of about six guys chase about 50 bad guys out of about two buildings because they were pi$$ed off.

Top Bottom