Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Man with AK Prevails Against 5 Armed Intruders

5 bad guys have the drop on him and he pulls an AK from under a couch and kills 3 and wounds 2... a case study for the absurdity of “assault” weapons bans and magazine capacity limits:

https://concealednation.org/2019/04/...nd-injuring-2/
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

My favorite 5 on 1 rifle.

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Criminals: You can't make them religious but you can make them holey!
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

The video has the family of I'm guessing the deceased invaders crying in their beer... I'm sure they blame the guy that defended himself from their thug family members.

Happy ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

But, but, but. . . . . . .there is NO reason for a civilian to have a "military grade" rifle with a "high capacity" magazine!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

"They're good kids m'kay?! Just saving a little money for graduate school no doubt.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Ark

User Info Menu

20 year old guy, reason for a gang of 5 bandits to believe he has a large quantity of money, and an AK under the sofa? Gotta wonder what this dude is involved in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    20 year old guy, reason for a gang of 5 bandits to believe he has a large quantity of money, and an AK under the sofa? Gotta wonder what this dude is involved in.
    If his stash was ill-gotten I'm sure the investigation will reveal that. They knew he had money and jewelry and were coming for it. As is often the case, the combatants may have known one another. This doesn't change the fact an AK leveled the playing field on a 5-on-1 situation.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

Ark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    If his stash was ill-gotten I'm sure the investigation will reveal that. They knew he had money and jewelry and were coming for it. As is often the case, the combatants knew one another. This doesn't change the fact an AK leveled the playing field on a 5-on-1 situation.
    Indeed. Just acknowledging the obvious eyebrow-raisers.

Even being a criminal doesn't obligate you to lay down and die.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post

Does it matter? Isn’t a robbery a robbery?
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast