• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    She did some things wrong. like we all do. However, she did something very right. She did not allow the bad guy to take her to another location!

[FONT=&quot]"I am the kind of person that would definitely fight the whole situation. You know, I would not want to go with him. I would do whatever it took to get away from him, whatever the cost," Trejo said.
    [/FONT]

This is a lesson we cover in our classes, especially in the women's classes and one you should pass on to loved ones. NEVER let them take you to a second location! That location will most likely be well hidden, selected ahead of time and suited for their plan, and may include other attackers. The question I am asked most when we discuss this topic is, "But what if they have a gun?". My answer is always the same, don't let them take you to a second location!

Just because they imply they have a gun, as in this case, it doesn't mean they actually have one. Even if they have one, it doesn't mean they are willing to use it. If they use it, it doesn't mean they will hit you. If they do hit you, you have approximately an 85% chance of survival! All better than what will happen if you go with your attacker.

https://www.wthr.com/article/woman-escapes-potential-abduction-brownstown-parking-lot

Top Bottom