• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've become a fan of the Lucky Gunner YouTube page. This is their latest video.

[video=youtube_share;uIYRJpzLdCA]http://youtu.be/uIYRJpzLdCA[/video]

My original take on this was purely the physical activity but they did have some interesting discussion about states that require live fire testing to get their permission slip.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    This is the only gun channel on YouTube that I subscribe to. It's not the most exciting, but Chris always has a reasonable, well-informed take.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    This kind of discussion, testing and knowledge sharing is why I'm more than happy to spend my money there.
    It's just a bonus that they also provide reasonable prices and excellent product/service.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A false sense of security is a thing I think about often. There are plenty of people with no training or very little training that I fear have an over inflated view of the preparedness.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    A false sense of security is a thing I think about often. There are plenty of people with no training or very little training that I fear have an over inflated view of the preparedness.
    Karl Rehn noted that many people are reluctant to push themselves beyond these kinds of basic standards because of a fear of failure. For them, state validation is a kind of shield to hide behind even they know it's more like concealment than cover. On the other hand, I've met people who seem to think "I know how to do that, you point it and pull the trigger. I've got a Y chromosome and have watched TV; I've got this" Some people can't even get close to an awareness of not knowing what they don't know.

Chris and John's videos are always interesting, and usually entertaining.

Top Bottom