Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

How can every day folks be expected to believe in the integrity of the legal system?
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Judges from 91 Indiana counties did not get caught in this predicament (Crawford County's circuit judge was merely a spectator).

Figure in the 92 counties there are well over 200 judges. That's at least 200 to 1 criminals to non-criminals. C'mon, what other profession that ratio to criminals to non-criminals?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Priests.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

...not lawyers.

...UAW members? Misdemeanor battery? No way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Judges from 91 Indiana counties did not get caught in this predicament (Crawford County's circuit judge was merely a spectator).

Figure in the 92 counties there are well over 200 judges. That's at least 200 to 1 criminals to non-criminals. C'mon, what other profession that ratio to criminals to non-criminals?
    Hookers in Vegas
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

I'll give you that, but most other professions aren't holding unaccountable power to affect my life.

I like to think that with great power comes great responsibility, but I have been disappointed more often than not over the years.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Actually, I'm guessing that the ratio in the general population is way over 200:1...but it's a guess.

User Info Menu

The person formerly known as "your Honor" committed his buffoonery in May and pled guilty this month.

During this time period there were over 63,000 United States Air Force officers on active duty.

The Judge Advocate General Corps Air Force Trial results for approximately this same period (June 2019 to present) shows exactly one court-martial of an officer...and he or she was acquitted.

That's 63,000:0. I submit that USAF Officers are infinitely more criminal-free than Indiana Judges.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    The person formerly known as "your Honor" committed his buffoonery in May and pled guilty this month.

During this time period there were over 63,000 United States Air Force officers on active duty.

The Judge Advocate General Corps Air Force Trial results for approximately this same period (June 2019 to present) shows exactly one court-martial of an officer...and he or she was acquitted.

That's 63,000:0. I submit that USAF Officers are infinitely more criminal-free than Indiana Judges.
    Well now I want to see those statistics expanded to the enlisted...and Marines.

User Info Menu

Well now I want to see those statistics expanded to the enlisted...and Marines.
    Pleasedon'tsayArmypleasedon'tsayArmypleasedon'tsay Army . . .

The basics applied lead to expertise

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast