Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

What Did You Carry Today

Forgive a new guy if I missed it. I see a Where Did You Carry Today but is there a What Did You Carry Today sticky?
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MattDM View Post
    Forgive a new guy if I missed it. I see a Where Did You Carry Today but is there a What Did You Carry Today sticky?
    You carry a G2C I see. I just picked one up recently, although I haven't carried it much.

Today was the Ruger LCP in a DeSantis sticky pocket holster. I'm waiting on an Alabama Holster kydex, but the lead time is like 12 weeks.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

1911A1, with Critical Duty 230 Gr. hollow points with an 8 round magazine + 1 in the tube in a Galco Matrix M7 OWB holster on a Daltek Bio Belt, 2 spare 8 round mags, a cheap flashlight and knife.

Plinker

User Info Menu

S&W Shield 40 cal. Carried in a Kydex IWB holster, and a spare 7 rd mag on a kydex mag carrier. Holster was a budget $19.99 Ebay deal, mag case was $14.95. Best carry and perfect fit. I actually never used Kydex before, as a leather die hard guy using Galco or DeSantis mostly. I ordered a few more to carry my Sig 226, Glock 19, and 1911A. Have been trying new things and like no snaps or straps on CCW firearms.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

Glock 17M and a S&W 642....just like every other day......
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Ruger P90DC in a Sally's Cop Shop Concealed Carry Vest sporting 240gr +P copper HPs.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Dan Wesson Guardian 38 Super in a Bladetech IWB holster and a NAA 22 Mag in a pocket holster. Need to find a 1911 holster I like and feel more comfortable with.

User Info Menu

I carried a Sig P239-357 in a kydex IWB holster. Knife as always was a Spyderco PM2.

User Info Menu

G43 in a Galco IWB + 2 extra mags
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

Same as yesterday: Glock 26 Gen 3 with 2 round extension in a custom kydex from Parabellum (Indiana Flag, sprung for that over the basic black.) X2 17 round spares in a nylon with velcro mag carrier. Cheap folder with seat-belt cutter and window breaker. iPhone 8 (my i5 that was a hand-me down from my wife finally died a while back) with a cheap/from Wal-Mart nylon/velcro clip-on carrier (I tend to break the expensive ones.) Big wad of keys and a wallet with too much stuff other than cash.
    INGOer #25,448

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast