Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

No love for cops.

I just wanted to post this, because it has a lot of fail on the part of the carrier and a lot of professionalism on the part of the cop.

If this was the other way around it would get a million views and thousands of replies. It will not get much in this case.

Kid brought it all on himself. He was respectful. Cop was courteous and professional. Kid did seem repentant.

Nice bike, with great power comes great responsibility. As with a gun.

User Info Menu

Deep fake to edit out the curbstomping.

I can tell by all the pixellated parts.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I've had over 20 MCs since I was 16.
    I avoided "speed bikes" purposefully to keep the temptation down.
    I can't imagine weaving in and out of traffic like that, your life could change in a moment with someone changing lanes unexpectedly and they didn't see you.
    As with all MC riders, I have stories of how, though no fault of my own, drivers in cars simply didn't see you and if you don't always drive like the worse could happen, your screwed.
    Sometimes that isn't enough.
    Nothing like a $300 dollar speeding ticket to teach proper MC etiquette on the street.
    I had a friend who just bought a new Yamaha Vmax and was in town (Greenwood, I think), late night and had 4-6 lanes with noone around so he "goosed" it from a light and got up to 100ish mph before the next light: cop on a corner nailed him: impounded the bike and etc.
    Lesson learned.
    He was a very safe driver and "never" did anything stupid like that, just a one-time testing out a new bike under "safe" conditions: that's his story and he's sticking to it.
    He's getting near 60 now and has a big Yamaha cruiser after a dozen "sport/speed" bikes.
    He also has a fairly new C7 'Vette he bought last year (supercharged) with 14k miles on it (his 5th).
    I always said I'd buy one of his "old" Vettes from him, but I see that vision slipping away.

Expert

User Info Menu

Right 2A_Tom this thread will be quiet; and why shouldn't it? Police abuse of power is seen as a threat to the rule of law, social order, and trust between the public and LE. Some guy having a speed rush on his bike and remembering how to act in public when he got pulled over....not as much.

Kudos to the LEO

Expert

User Info Menu

Good encounter. He could have written him up for a lot more, the biker is lucky.
    But then again he wasnít a pretty blond doing 106 like on Live PD who got a warning ticket...
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

Expert

User Info Menu

I can honestly say that every ticket I received was legit, and Iíve deserved a lot more than I ever received.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Deep fake to edit out the curbstomping.

I can tell by all the pixellated parts.

There's no way he didn't curbstomp that little turd. I loved where the biker was getting upset at cagers.

Well, he got what he wanted - YouTube likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

I write a **** load of tickets. All are more than well deserved. Almost every interaction goes like the on in the OPs video.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    I write a **** load of tickets. All are more than well deserved. Almost every interaction goes like the on in the OPs video.
    So you're saying you flirt with dudes on crotch rockets?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast