• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    She went outside to fire off rounds... I don't see a problem here.

Probably a fan of Point Break.

[video=youtube;IHUsPCkaQqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHUsPCkaQqM[/video]

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I could see her point. I was at the DMV here in New Haven yesterday and was out in less than 15 minutes. I told the lady that when I lived in NC, if you had to do anything at the DMV or license branch, you better take the day off. It was ridiculous.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    LOL Kirk, there's nothing about unintentional in the news story. There's no safety issue, just a issue of mental imbalance.

Should have read: Nutcase opens fire in gun-free zone, be careful out there, concealed means concealed, etc...

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Dealt with the BMV in NY, Seattle Washington, Va, and CA. I have never seen a place like IN, haven't spent more than 20 minutes in it even when they are busy. Very quick and easy to deal with in our area.

One day I went there and sat next to a man wearing a dress shirt with the name of a paving company on it. They had been repaving the 15 mile stretch that is the only way in/out of the small towns north of there. This always causes delays and elevated tempers to the commuters. I had noticed this time the workers were exceedingly polite, they actually smiled at you and waved. They engaged you in conversation if you had to wait and really made an effort to get people thru as quickly as possible.

I mentioned this to him and complimented their behavior to the drivers. He looked at me stunned for a couple of minutes and said " We never hear this!! I expected an earful about the delays!!". It was worth it to see the look on his face.

Don

Top Bottom