• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I did everything online, paid the $20 for a duplicate card and got it in the mail in a week or two. If you dont want a duplicate card then once it's done online, it's done.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I did everything online, paid the $20 for a duplicate card and got it in the mail in a week or two. If you dont want a duplicate card then once it's done online, it's done.
    I just visited the portal and it said it no longer accepts manual address changes. So I’m assuming ISP has to submit the change once submitted.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I just visited the portal and it said it no longer accepts manual address changes. So I’m assuming ISP has to submit the change once submitted.

This is just a guess, but what I think it means is that they no longer accept mail/phone changes and that it has to be done online.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I just did the address change online and ordered a duplicate license. Took about a week and half to get my new license and that was about 3 weeks ago.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Trying to do an address change. If you no longer have your original application information, what is the process?
    You should be able to contact the agency that processed your app and they can get it for you. If they can't help, send me a PM and will be able to help you.

Benjamin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    You should be able to contact the agency that processed your app and they can get it for you. If they can't help, send me a PM and will be able to help you.

I am having trouble with this very issue. Have 60 days to change my permit address. It’s almost been that long. Do not have original paperwork (I applied over 10 years ago). Given runaround when asking for my application number at local jail. Don’t know what to do.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I am having trouble with this very issue. Have 60 days to change my permit address. It’s almost been that long. Do not have original paperwork (I applied over 10 years ago). Given runaround when asking for my application number at local jail. Don’t know what to do.

Yep - I see the issue

ISP LTCH Site said:
    **IMPORTANT** Due to cyber security requirements, applicants who are seeking their application ID number or Indiana Firearms License number are required to visit their Local Law Enforcement Agency to obtain this information.
    Applicants will need a valid state ID for identification purposes.

You can reset your password using your current LTCH number, but you can't login with the LTCH number. Looks like you are going to have to find someone cooperative at your local LEA to get the original app number. I just reset my password using my LTCH #, but the system will not let you login with the LTCH #. So if you lose your LTCH a person finding it can reset your password, but still can't get into the system.

Did you PM qwerty?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What constitutes an address change? I'm not going to be living in my house for quite a while due to a fire, am I going to have to file for a change of address to the rental and then back?

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    You have 60 days after an address change. I would think as long as you are getting your mail at your home you would be OK.

What constitutes an address change? I'm not going to be living in my house for quite a while due to a fire, am I going to have to file for a change of address to the rental and then back?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep - I see the issue

You can reset your password using your current LTCH number, but you can't login with the LTCH number. Looks like you are going to have to find someone cooperative at your local LEA to get the original app number. I just reset my password using my LTCH #, but the system will not let you login with the LTCH #. So if you lose your LTCH a person finding it can reset your password, but still can't get into the system.

Did you PM qwerty?

I had the same issue but if you create a NEW account it worked for me. I had an old account but could not recall the application number. So when I created a new account using the same email as the old account the system let me in.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You have 60 days after an address change. I would think as long as you are getting your mail at your home you would be OK.
    '
    That's what I was thinking/hoping, wasn't planning on changing DL address or anything else if don't have to. But I'm going to have to sign a lease for a rental so...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Since they (staties and a lot of other agencies) can just pull up the LTCH when they run your license you'd think they would just accept that if you change your drivers license that's enough.
    I changed mine online. Lifetime. I didn't care about paying them for a new card with my new address. Hell you dont even have to carry the damn card anymore. Hopefully we will have constitutional carry soon and all of this BS infringement will go away. This backdoor gun registration

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How long does the process take once submitted?
    They'll show it as.processing or pending approval if I recall. They will send you a confirmation email once its "approved".
    I dont understand what they are really approving since you already have the damn license. Must just be pending an employee typing in your new info.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    The state has figured out how to get $20 out of you with every transaction. As soon as you choose address change, a new card is mandatory.

Since they (staties and a lot of other agencies) can just pull up the LTCH when they run your license you'd think they would just accept that if you change your drivers license that's enough.
    I changed mine online. Lifetime. I didn't care about paying them for a new card with my new address. Hell you dont even have to carry the damn card anymore. Hopefully we will have constitutional carry soon and all of this BS infringement will go away. This backdoor gun registration

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Incorrect a PHYSCIAL new card is *NOT* required if you do an address change. You must inform ISP so they can update their database is the only requirement. Up to you if you wish to get a new PHYSCIAL card or not.

Top Bottom