Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

LTCH address change

How long does the process take once submitted?

User Info Menu

I did everything online, paid the $20 for a duplicate card and got it in the mail in a week or two. If you dont want a duplicate card then once it's done online, it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I did everything online, paid the $20 for a duplicate card and got it in the mail in a week or two. If you dont want a duplicate card then once it's done online, it's done.
    I just visited the portal and it said it no longer accepts manual address changes. So Iím assuming ISP has to submit the change once submitted.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbickel View Post
    I just visited the portal and it said it no longer accepts manual address changes. So Iím assuming ISP has to submit the change once submitted.
    This is just a guess, but what I think it means is that they no longer accept mail/phone changes and that it has to be done online.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Ive been waiting for 4 years for my new card....must be a heck of a backlog.

Shred
    It's a trick..... get an axe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Ive been waiting for 4 years for my new card....must be a heck of a backlog.

Shred
    Did you pay the $20 for a replacement card?

User Info Menu

I just did the address change online and ordered a duplicate license. Took about a week and half to get my new license and that was about 3 weeks ago.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Trying to do an address change. If you no longer have your original application information, what is the process?

User Info Menu

Last edited by qwerty; 08-04-2019 at 12:07. Reason: Forgot to quote

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nj4020 View Post
    Trying to do an address change. If you no longer have your original application information, what is the process?
    You should be able to contact the agency that processed your app and they can get it for you. If they can't help, send me a PM and will be able to help you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast