Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    If someone engaged him, right at the moment he was walking into Walmart, and killed him, how likely would it be that the shooter would face charges? I'm betting slim to none.
    Im betting the knucklehead left a note in his apt incase it went south. I'm sure he told someone his intent and between that, and the video evidence, the shooter would face charges.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yup! View Post
    Im betting the knucklehead left a note in his apt incase it went south. I'm sure he told someone his intent and between that, and the video evidence, the shooter would face charges.
    Smart people think that way. What indication do you have that this guys is smart?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yup! View Post
    The crazy thing is, in this situation, you have to either support the Fireman, or the Moron... It's a catch 22 for many of us.
    No you donít. I donít support either.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nakinate View Post
    No you donít. I donít support either.
    Totality of the circumstances, I support the firefighter. This followed the heels of the other Walmart shooting. If there was more of a gap between, then I'd have an issue with it.

User Info Menu

Totality of the circumstances, I support the firefighter. This followed the heels of the other Walmart shooting. If there was more of a gap between, then I'd have an issue with it.
    Thatís fair.

TBH, I donít think the firefighter should be charged. But I have issues with non-Leo holding people at gun point.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nakinate View Post
    Thatís fair.

TBH, I donít think the firefighter should be charged. But I have issues with non-Leo holding people at gun point.
    Or LEOs holding people at gun point.

I've only seen it done in silly TV shows like CSI where they point a gun at the suspect's face for 5 minutes, while telling him how he got caught and interviewing him.

All that at arm's lenght away, the suspect not handcuffed, not searched or anything ... just standing there until other cops show up and finally arrest him.

Expert

User Info Menu

Smart people think that way. What indication do you have that this guys is smart?
    I didn't say smart - but he was recording the whole thing, I'd be a dozen donuts that the beginning of the video he states his intentions..

Plinker

User Info Menu

A couple snippets from Andrew Branca's analysis of this (may be locked down if you aren't a member):
    Remember, it matters not at all that the firefighterís perception of Andreychenko was actually correct. It only matters if it was reasonable under the circumstances.
    Remember, it doesnít matter what Andreychenkoís intent actually was, it only matters what a jury is likely to infer that Andreychenkoís intent was.
    Last edited by Topshot; 1 Week Ago at 20:43.

User Info Menu

Dmitri Andreychenko has been charged with making a 'terrorist threat'. The guy was being an intentional ass hat.

I think the guy is a plant to try and break the 2A...I call Russian collusion...purple as needed.
    Last edited by Thor; 1 Week Ago at 09:58. Reason: Bad cross polinization based on irronious memory of incident
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Dmitri Andreychenko has been charged with making a 'terrorist threat'. Probably when he asked a clerk what would be the easiest way to kill 200 people. The guy was being an intentional ass hat.

I think the guy is a plant to try and break the 2A...I call Russian collusion...purple as needed.
    Did he really say that?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast