Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Another Idiot at Walmart (Ft. Wayne)

WTF is wrong with people. Yes it is their right however stop asking for someone to shoot and kill you!!!

https://www.wane.com/news/local-news...edia-concerns/

Hop

User Info Menu

Could have been a bullet proof vest? Could also have been a fishing vest or a tactical looking jacket.

A handgun properly holstered. Could have been ME except I'm not in Ft Wayne. I do not normally open carry but have let my sidearm show before especially when using my OWB holster.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

Plinker

User Info Menu

You should have read some of the FB posts!! All the misspelled words and misinformation. I understand flexing your rights, it does seem out of place for an individual to be wearing body armor and a holstered weapon at Walmart guess it’s the sign of the times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plinker

User Info Menu

Maybe an actual picture of this guy will pop up on People of Walmart. I would not be surprised if his mommy still dresses him.

User Info Menu

And I'll be surprised if its actual body armor. Usually its a load bearing vest. Apparently if its tactical, black, and covers the torso its assumed to be bulletproof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    And I'll be surprised if its actual body armor. Usually its a load bearing vest. Apparently if its tactical, black, and covers the torso its assumed to be bulletproof.
    ...cause it makes perfect sense to wear any "tactical" vest on a trip to Walmart.

And, OC/CC debate aside....maybe a few weeks of discretion when people are on edge...
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

There needs to be more info. The social media responses from the stoned out basement dwellers is mind boggling.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

HOLY ****!!!! He SHOPPED and LEFT without incident!

I bet he didn't really have that many bullets on him, that was probably just mom sweating!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

When I was subjected to a mugging at Wal-Mart, I wore a Pacers t-shirt and Levis.

Lafayette is not a large urban area: https://www.thetacticalwire.com/features/231856
    School of the Sword of No Sword

User Info Menu

Possibly his defense could be he was concerned for his mother's safety and was protecting her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Considering the big picture before heading for wally world in any sort of tactical appearing vest and open carrying would be the prudent thing to do but in today's world prudent as well as common sense is out the window.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

Aron Bright

Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast