Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

I carry two full size M&P's on the belt everyday. I have been watching Clint Smith again and I am considering adding a third gun to the mix. Thinking about a Shield.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Do you have permission to carry at school?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Don't ask, don't tell..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I do not. Not likely to happen either.

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Turf Doctor View Post
    Don't ask, don't tell..
    That works so well in so many areas. But getting caught on this would be very expensive. It might also cause my wife to finally snap.

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I carry two full size M&P's on the belt everyday. I have been watching Clint Smith again and I am considering adding a third gun to the mix. Thinking about a Shield.
    I approve of this message.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

No more than three in the winter, two in the summer. I could carry more but don't get the point and more weapons equals more weapons to retain. I do like the strong side/ankle combo or appendix/pocket combo, as I think those "sets" have strengths that offset the weaknesses of each other. Winter often adds a coat pocket gun in the top coat.
    L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

Just my S&W Airweight with some super rounds. If I need more than 5 shot I'm in Forking trouble

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi View Post
    Just my S&W Airweight with some super rounds. If I need more than 5 shot I'm in Forking trouble
    Why bother carrying at all?

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Me too. I had two muted patterns that I wore as golf shirts. Wife HATED them. Used to put them on just to push her buttons. "You are NOT going out with me dressed in THAT! Throw that thing away!"
    I would tell her that no, I liked it and it still fit.

Fast forward 15 years and I ended up throwing them out because they no longer fit.
    You know they make different size Hawaiian shirts no matter what size you are? That would probably be easier than losing 15 years!

You can pick them up largely unworn at most any resell clothing store for 5-7 bucks. Watch the ones made in India, they run really small. Iím 61, so ďage appropriateĒ now. However, so many people I know have seen me open carry that the Hawaiian shirt is not really doing much. I donít usually go untucked unless I need/want to conceal and donít normally wear one unless Iím carrying. Once in a while I wear one to a school event, and will get a few looks while unarmed.

Im a tucked in shirt, collar and pocket guy, so I basically decided to open carry instead of change the way I dress. With some exceptions, but I NEVER wear a T shirt or sweat shirt. Wife KNOWS Iím strange, but has accepted it. For three years I heard ďdo you really need to carry a gunĒ but the last 5 it has been not a word, or ďIím glad youíre carrying. Our little town has gone thru some changes and we have a good share of people likely not here legally, largely due to a large meat packing plant.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast