• bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    That is Darwin at its finest!

Good job to the store owner.

Made me laugh to myself..."I am going to go into a store, flash a gun, throw a bag on the counter, and for the most part turn my back to the guy I am robbing." Nothing can go wrong there!:dunno::laugh:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    When a wolf discovers that a sheep has fangs, it usually does not end well for said wolf. If MORE sheep had fangs, wolves would not attack so often. How do we get this idea across to the left?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The full video of the shooting is on Reddit. The clerk unloaded on the guy.

Yup, emptied the mag into him after he collapsed on the ground and curled up around his gun. Put several rounds through the printer on the counter, too.

Dunno if notoriously anti-gun Philly is going to try to make something of that. Not hard to imagine the meme taking off that the original video was edited to conceal the bloodthirsty actions of a racist white man dumping rounds into a poor, scared black kid who just made bad decisions. :rolleyes: IIRC the state has some kind of civil immunity statute, but somebody on the city council might see the video and dial up the DA to demand some kind of charges.

Don't want to get shot repeatedly on the ground? Throw the gun away from you.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Full video here (for now?): https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9SyMs_1567272741

It looks like the initial four (4) shots (what I can count from muzzle blast) dropped the bad guy almost instantly. However, the employee continued to fire while the robber was on the ground defenseless and had been neutralized. I see that happening in the heat of the moment but do see a problem with it.

Regards,

Doug

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I saw a couple shots drop him, a couple go through the printer, and when he came around the guy's arms were moving. Couldn't see the gun but he was holding it when he came in. I have no qualms with it at all. Bonus points for being prepared.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

tN4Xfk3.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom