Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: More carry bans

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I think it's time for an "Of Course I'm Carrying a Concealed Weapon" T-shirts. Or maybe one with the gun printed on the side to make it "look" like I'm carrying IWB.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

I am beginning to see why the DNC is so afraid of Biden............and embarrassed.
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    I personally don't agree with "in your face" kind of responses when I am trying to build an image of respect and support. It's not that I don't want to get in someone's face, I just think it is bad for the cause.
    Ditto.

See my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I will say that carrying an AR or semi auto AK to the store is pushing the envelope. Those kids were probably sent by Soros/Bloomberg groups.
    That’s a very viable angle

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    The difficulty is trying to boycott everyone at one time. Its like a shotgun effect with no real damage. What needs to happen is organized boycotting. I said it years ago that when there is talk of boycotting we need to collectively, as a group, decide which place to boycott and for how long. Then, after 2 months or so, move on to the next place. There is a greater impact that will be realized by doing "focused" boycotts for specific time frames. The NRA, GOA or similar would be a great place to organize such a focus.

Ingo and other gun forums could actually help by being the voice for those such focused boycotts.

A focused boycott versus a scattered boycott will have greater results and a greater impact. CVS for 3 months, Walmart for 3 months, Target......you get the picture. It would be like "waves" of financial disaster.
    I’m still on the wave 🌊 of boycotting “Dick’s” for their anti-2nd destroying AR’s and refusal to sell them. Seems like that was about 2yrs ago when that happened. Sad, because I “used” to patronize them quite a bit.

Plinker

User Info Menu

You are correct, a no gun sign carries no force of law in Indiana. However, if a private business asks you to leave because of open carry and you refuse, you can be arrested.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFreeOrDie View Post
    You are correct, a no gun sign carries no force of law in Indiana. However, if a private business asks you to leave because of open carry and you refuse, you can be arrested.
    This has been covered ad naseum, but a properly worded "no guns sign" does indeed carry force of law, per code. Though, I have yet to see one that meets the requirements to have that force.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Plinker

User Info Menu

It's probably been said in past pages but, if a property owner doesn't want you to open carry, then don't open carry. It doesn't bother me personally to see people open carry, but I don't personally do it because I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying. I don't need to advertise it, but like I said I don't object to you doing it. Now I'll just conceal 2 guns everywhere I go. And I wonder if trench coats will make a comeback when it starts getting cold out? You can conceal an AR pistol in one.

Wal Mart stopped selling ARs a few years back and as a recent even has proven, it did them absolutely no good. This won't matter either, except to all the snowflakes out there. Buy ammo at your local gun shop.

User Info Menu

For you new fellows.

Introductions and Greetings

User Info Menu

I sure hope they are way paid up on their liability insurance. In one fashion or another, all of these fools just turned their stores from "gun free zones" to "mass murder zones." Besides that, when a properly armed citizen drops a criminal in their store, the medal and parade the citizen will earn will make the store policy pale in comparison.
    LCSOSgt11
    "May God protect those when in mortal combat, remember FRONT SIGHT, PRESS.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12