Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: More carry bans

  1. #1
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    More carry bans

    Wegmans, Walgreens, and CVS all banned open carry in their stores on Thursday, following the same gun policy change from Walmart and Kroger the day before.

    Unlike the other retailers that only called for a ban on open carry, CVS advised all customers except for authorized law enforcement officers to totally refrain from carrying at all in their stores.”

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/51447/walgreens-wegmans-tell-customers-not-open-carry-amanda-prestigiacomo



  2. #2
    Master Principal Skinr's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    They won't know I'm carrying, on the rare occasion I might go to their stores. No different than now.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

  3. #3
    Sharpshooter ashby koss's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff242 View Post
    Wegmans, Walgreens, and CVS all banned open carry in their stores on Thursday, following the same gun policy change from Walmart and Kroger the day before.

    Unlike the other retailers that only called for a ban on open carry, CVS advised all customers except for authorized law enforcement officers to totally refrain from carrying at all in their stores.”

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/51447/walgreens-wegmans-tell-customers-not-open-carry-amanda-prestigiacomo



    if a police officer is off duty is he no longer authorized? Will they ask to see a badge? This is all going to go so terribly for them all.

    I also doubt that in the more he more rural areas they will complain. I mean what if I go in OC they ask me to leave and I just untuck shirt and cover it. What can they do? Invade my person and “prove” I’m armed? What if I walk in with knife on my belt? Eh Ef em .
    http://s6.postimg.org/q3wk2jfe9/Sulu_Shields.jpg

    01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01100100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00101100 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01100101 01101101 01101110 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101110 01100110 01101111 01110010 01101101 01101001 01110100 01111001

  4. #4
    Expert Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ashby koss View Post
    if a police officer is off duty is he no longer authorized? Will they ask to see a badge? This is all going to go so terribly for them all.

    I also doubt that in the more he more rural areas they will complain. I mean what if I go in OC they ask me to leave and I just untuck shirt and cover it. What can they do? Invade my person and “prove” I’m armed? What if I walk in with knife on my belt? Eh Ef em .
    IANAL but I’m pretty sure if they ask you to leave and you don’t it would be trespassing and you could be arrested. Best to just conceal in no gun zones.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  5. #5
    Grandmaster Denny347's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ashby koss View Post
    if a police officer is off duty is he no longer authorized? Will they ask to see a badge?
    They'll never know I'm armed...they never do. Avoid the conflict.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

  6. #6
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    What they dont know wont hurt them and could save my life.
    Your always taking a chance in ''gun free zones''

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Looks like I will have to start watching for the no guns sign at cvs. Here in Illinois these signs do carry the weight of law. The good thing is we are in the process of moving to Indiana, should be there in January. Jim.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    Looks like I will have to start watching for the no guns sign at cvs. Here in Illinois these signs do carry the weight of law. The good thing is we are in the process of moving to Indiana, should be there in January. Jim.
    Point the Soft Tail east and don't stop til you're here!
    INGOer #25,448

  9. #9
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Because individuals with holstered handguns carried openly is the problem... 1904 called, Butch and Sundance just robbed the Union Pacific Flyer!!

    What kind of root-cause analysis was used in this determination?

    HEY CVS, IF OC IS THE PROBLEM, WHY DIDN'T YOU IMPLEMENT THIS POLICY AT THE HEIGHT OF THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC WHEN YOUR STORES BEING ROBBED AT A RATE THAT MADE INDIANA #1 IN THE COUNTRY IN PHARMACY ROBBERIES???!!!
    INGOer #25,448

  10. #10
    Grandmaster halfmileharry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I get the lion's share of my meds at the V.A. It's always been a no gun policy as far back as I can remember.

    I get ONE prescription for my skin at CVS and they just lost my business. I'll find a pharmacy that is 2nd Amendment friendly to spend my money with.
    The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge